SD 1 Barbados- Barbados - tips/advice

andreakul

We are so excited to be going on SD1 - October 29 sailing out of Barbados! Would love any advice for all of you seasoned SD cruisers on must do's while onboard and any excursion advise. We will be sailing to St. Lucia, Martinique, Grenadines.

Thanks!

We are so excited to be going on SD1 - October 29 sailing out of Barbados! Would love any advice for all of you seasoned SD cruisers on must do's while onboard and any excursion advise. We will be sailing to St. Lucia, Martinique, Grenadines.

Thanks!

You will Love SeaDream and it's fabulous crew! It is small, intimate, and super accommodating. Great food ( try eating dinner outdoors when you can), no broadway productions, usually no children (not really welcomed), no lectures, great TOY bar where all the action will be.

We have taken 9 SD cruises, all in the Caribbean and all on SDI. I would recommend you visit the Whale Bone Bar when in Bequia ( I happen to love Caribbean beach bars so they are usually what I recommend). Very authentic Caribbean vibes in Bequia.

You are luckily in southern islands that were mostly out of hurricane pathways so all your stops should be ok. Have a happy, relaxing cruise. I know you'll love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums