Eurodam to Alaska with the Two Cruising Sisters 5/20-27

Check in was a breeze. At the terminal by 11am, boarding at 11:30, (but we were first group called). Refreshments available in the terminal with smiling crew members dispensing coffee, tea, water, and cookies. Lovely, civilized lunch in the main dining room. Life is good back on another "dam" ship:D Check my sister's blog for details tonight at twocruisingsisters.wordpress.com. So far the cruise is a "10"!

I was so envious seeing the Eurodam from across the bay this morning. We just returned from sailing the Volendam south from Kodiak after a wonderful Pacific crossing. Have a great cruise on a very nice ship (we prefer it over its sister ship).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're aboard the Eurodam on a gorgeous sunny Seattle day (yes, really!) And heading for Alaska. We'll be blogging daily (over at twocruisingsisters.wordpress.com) and popping in here periodically. So excited to be aboard a dam ship again!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Looks like a great start! Miss being with you two. Have a wonderful cruise.

Edited by kftw
My brain moves faster than my typing & left out a word.

We're having a wonderful time; as my sister mentioned in her blog, we have such a sense of homecoming on this cruise. Seas so far are calm, and we have fog. The ship has been blowing the fog horn intermittently throughout the night. We slept like babies; the beds are every bit as comfortable as they have ever been.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, and we'll be checking in here from time to time to do our best to answer. This is our first time on Eurodam, and it is a large ship to us. We've hardly experienced any of it yet, really. We're looking forward to seeing more today:D If anyone is having difficulties reading the menus my sister posted, please click on the photos and they will enlarge. Again, the blog can be found at twocruisingsisters.wordpress.com

I'm following your blog but when I tried to "like" it I had trouble signing in. Then gave up & tried registering a new account & that didn't work. Anyway, I'm enjoying your blog which is bringing back memories of "our" cruise.

Hi!

It's good to hear you're enjoying Eurodam as much as I did! She's a beauty and she was big to me too! I kept turning the wrong way every time we got off an elevator. lol

I'm heading over to your blog now!

I hope the calm seas continue for you!

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're having a wonderful time; as my sister mentioned in her blog, we have such a sense of homecoming on this cruise. Seas so far are calm, and we have fog. The ship has been blowing the fog horn intermittently throughout the night. We slept like babies; the beds are every bit as comfortable as they have ever been.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask, and we'll be checking in here from time to time to do our best to answer. This is our first time on Eurodam, and it is a large ship to us. We've hardly experienced any of it yet, really. We're looking forward to seeing more today:D If anyone is having difficulties reading the menus my sister posted, please click on the photos and they will enlarge. Again, the blog can be found at twocruisingsisters.wordpress.com

On the breakfast room service menu, is there a charge for the "Additional Selection" choices?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Keep up the good "work" ladies!! Thank you for your reports & blog!! I assume you must be in a NS as the room service menu with steak & eggs?? Have a great time!!!

On the breakfast room service menu, is there a charge for the "Additional Selection" choices?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are actually in a Neptune suite, and the menu my sister posted on her blog was a Neptune suite room service breakfast menu. I believe the " additional selection" breakfasts such as the eggs benedict, the steak and eggs, the smoothies, etc are an extra charge for all cabins except Neptune and Pinnacle suites.

I'm following your blog but when I tried to "like" it I had trouble signing in. Then gave up & tried registering a new account & that didn't work. Anyway, I'm enjoying your blog which is bringing back memories of "our" cruise.

Hi Karen, Lisa-Ann will look into it when she does her blog tonight.:) Glad you're following along. We did have a good cruise with'"Raylene and the Winos":D, and hope we get to cruise together again.

Thanks for all the nice comments and wishes from everyone:D

Looking forward to additional news. Sailing in Sept. to Hawaii from Seattle and return to Vancouver in a SS. Another recent post said you may order breakfast from the MDR menu for room service during their open breakfast hours. Who knew?? Thank you for posting the menus.. so many choices sound so good!!