Eurodam - Balcony Size Question

homeofthehound

Hello,

Does anyone know if the balconies on the Aft section of Upper Verandah (deck 6) are the same size as on the Verandah (deck 5)? It could just be my eyes, but the deck plan image shows that the UV's might be smaller??? We are currently booked in 6114 (VC) and just wondering if I should switch down to deck 5 for a deeper balcony?

Thanks in advance!

There's no difference in side cabin balconies on decks 8 through 5, but deck 4 balconies are about 1.5 ft deeper. That outer 1.5 ft is uncovered. Deck 5 mid-ship (5053 to 5138) appear to be deeper on the deck plan but are actually shallower than 6114 by about 1.5 ft. (See halfacts.com/5090-eurodam/ ) The VA on deck 8 are about 1 ft deeper than the standard VB>VF.

Edited by catl331

Hello,

Does anyone know if the balconies on the Aft section of Upper Verandah (deck 6) are the same size as on the Verandah (deck 5)? It could just be my eyes, but the deck plan image shows that the UV's might be smaller??? We are currently booked in 6114 (VC) and just wondering if I should switch down to deck 5 for a deeper balcony?

Thanks in advance!

If you want accurate, up-to-date and reliable information, I suggest you contact HAL Ship Services directly.

Smooth sailing :ship: :ship: :ship:

If you want accurate, up-to-date and reliable information, I suggest you contact HAL Ship Services directly.

They have been known to tell callers that all Verandah balconies are the same size, which is patently untrue.

Always a good idea to ask someone who has never been on a ship, will look it up online, and tell you anything to close the call and pad their statistics. LOL :rolleyes:

I would rather believe a CC member here who has already been in that cabin.