All Access Ship's Tour

martyap

I read a brief summary of this. Would it be fun for teens......ages 12, 14, 14, 15? How long is the tour? Would they have to be accompanied by an adult? Cost is $119........are there ever any reduced prices? We are sailing on the Allure. Two have sailed on the Allure before; for two it will be their first experience.

I read a brief summary of this. Would it be fun for teens......ages 12, 14, 14, 15? How long is the tour? Would they have to be accompanied by an adult? Cost is $119........are there ever any reduced prices? We are sailing on the Allure. Two have sailed on the Allure before; for two it will be their first experience.

I believe the tour duration is down to around two hours now.

Yeah, there is reduced prices once you make Diamond Plus. Free!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think you might be confusing the All Access Tour with the Behind the Scenes Tour. D+ do not get the AAT for free.
I’m not confusing anything. All access is the bridge, galley, and theatre and as DP I get them all for free. Check your facts. Thank you.

I think they will enjoy the tour, I would guess, but don't know for sure they would have to be accompanied. Is that a kids price? I think we paid $250 for the tour back in 2016. My one tip for this tour, if you wear a sweater in the dining room or theater because it gets chilly, do so on this tour.

I’m not confusing anything. All access is the bridge, galley, and theatre and as DP I get them all for free. Check your facts. Thank you.

You have to be here 100 posts to get testy ;) I would have thought they were right, but I'm still a few points away from Diamond +. I know they get a bridge tour and a behind the scenes theater tour, but not this full access tour. (Off to check my facts before you yell at me.)

There is an All Access Tour that you pay for, that also takes you to the engine room, laundry and other areas below on deck 1. The one for D+ does not go to all these places. They are two different tours. If you went to all these other places with the D+ tours, you were lucky. We did do the extended tour years ago on The Explorer’s Members Cruise as an extra perk for D&D+. But, that’s not normal. The price of the All Access Tour used to be $150 pp. It must have dropped in price.

Gwen [emoji3]

If you did not see the engine control room, you were not on the all access tour . Yes even D+ have to pay for it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I say save the money and watch it on You Tube! Travel channel have shown these ship's tours as well.

Tour the laundry room.......Yipeeeeeeee! I give you a tour of mine for $5! lol!!!

I don't think kids will like it.

Go do something fun like climbing the wall or give them extra money to play games, etc.

Facts have been dutifully checked.

Any "all access" tour that doesn't include Engineering Control is not an all access tour.

This appears to be true on Royal as well as on Carnival; the latter offers only one type of all-access tour, but at $55-95 for 2.5 - 3 hours it's reasonably priced and highly inclusive.

Tour the laundry room.......Yipeeeeeeee! I give you a tour of mine for $5! lol!!!

If you'd had a chance to see the machine that automatically dries and folds the bed-sheets and towels, you might be laughing so much. That machine is NIFTY. I'm assuming Royal demonstrates it during their tour; I know Carnival does.