NCL Bliss Z100 Inaugural NYC Cruise

robbykapnj

Hi,

I heard a 2 day inaugural cruise for May 4-6 on the NCL Bliss from NYC advertised today. I went on the NCL website and do not see this. Does anyone know if this is a cruise that can be booked of it this is a charter cruise that can be booked? Interested in going but am curious if there is a way to go besides winning a contest.

Thank you.

I am wondering about "non-revenue" cruises to nowhere....would they still be allowed for invited guests, that are not paying a fare? Otherwise the ship would have to sit at the dock, like the Getaway did when it was the "Bud Light Hotel" four years ago....

Are they keeping ship docked for the two days ? Can't make it to Canada on a 2 day cruise. Cruises to nowhere no longer allowed.

https://z100.iheart.com/norwegian/

Surprised NCL would give honor of Godfather to a local radio DJ

These are non-revenue cruises, therefore, they will be allowed. 2 cruises to nowhere are being offered to Travel Agents/VIP’s. A 1 night cruise, and a 2 night cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

These are non-revenue cruises, therefore, they will be allowed. 2 cruises to nowhere are being offered to Travel Agents/VIP’s. A 1 night cruise, and a 2 night cruise.

Nice. Wish I was a VIP or had a hook up. Booking the 8 night NYE cruise for 2019

Perhaps not an overnight cruise, but maybe at least a quick tour of the ship while it's in port?

Back in 2006, I requested one on the then new HAL Noordam, while it was doing similar PR work in NYC, and a few weeks later received an invitation to attend the "Blessing of the Bell" ceremony, a luncheon, and ship tour....at the time, I was only a "2 Star Mariner", about equivalent to Gold on NCL...

The first cruise for Bliss is 19-21 APR here from Germany to Southampton. Only for travel agents etc. I was on the one for Escape 3 years ago. It Is nice

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

The Transatlantic sailing is not only for travel agents. Anyone can book it. It’s the short Sailings from NYC that are private.

The Transatlantic sailing is not only for travel agents. Anyone can book it. It’s the short Sailings from NYC that are private.

I was not talking about the transatlantic:) I am talking about the 2 night cruise on 19.April from Germany to the UK and then is open for passengers for the transatlantic cruise:)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...