Buenos Aires Hotel with balcony

kissmeyoufool

Going to spend 3 night in BA looking for central location hotel with nice sized balcony. My husband and I like to sit out on private balcony after a big day of sight seeing and enjoy a glass of wine and talk about all the fun we had and our plans for next day ect.

Thank You all Melody

Going to spend 3 night in BA looking for central location hotel with nice sized balcony. My husband and I like to sit out on private balcony after a big day of sight seeing and enjoy a glass of wine and talk about all the fun we had and our plans for next day ect.

Thank You all Melody

Quicker than asking here-

https://www.tripadvisor.com/HotelsList-Buenos_Aires-Hotels-With-Balconies-zfp42418.html

Or you could look into apartment rentals.

Try Miravida Soho Hotel (just google - highly rated on Trip Advisor). It is in a great area with lots of good restaurants nearby. And... we had a room on the top floor with a wonderful deck. Very private and a perfect place for a glass of wine (which is easily obtainable from the bar). In fact, we attended a wine tasting seminar which was exceptionally well done. Highly recommended!!

I highly recommend the Poetry Building in Recoleta. Fabulous area, a few blocks from the cemetary. We had apartment 4B and it had a nice sized terrace as does studio 4A. The room was about 550 square feet, and on same level that has the small dipping pool and garden. Staff are wonderful.

https://poetrybuilding.com/

• 3 weeks later...
The Plaza Hotel has small balconies on the upper floors that looks out onto the Plaza San Martin . It is really old hotel. Takes you back to the glamor of the 1930's. It is at the beginning/end of Calle Florida.

I love this hotel. The Plaza takes you back even further than the 1930’s, all the way back to 1909. The Plaza was originally built to house wealthy Europeans who came to Buenos Aires to explore investment opportunities in Argentina. It started life as a Ritz Carleton and later became a Marriott. More recently, it was purchased by the Alvear Family, which owns numerous five star hotels in Argentina including the Alvear Palace, Alvear Art and the Llao Llao resort in southern Argentina. The family plans to refurbish the Plaza to its original splendor but for now it’s a little dated but with great architectural bones and a rich history.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

Urban Suites Recoleta across the street from the cemetery. You would have to ask for a street view balcony. Nice rooftop sitting area. Reasonable prices for being in the middle of the great Recoleta neighborhood. Walk to everything. Very small hotel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would recommend an airbnb in Recoleto or Palermo. You can get some really great places for under $100 a night and mostly closer to $50. I felt like a local by the end of our stay of 5 days. Kitchen so you can grab breakfast things or coffee or whatever you want around the house to snack on. You can stop by the market and grab some wine and take it up with you. You get a more unique experience, but that is what we like. It is never the 4 seasons, but we expect that and just try to experience life in another country like the people who live there do. Probably the main reason we like going to different countries.