Bora Bora Cruises

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:22 PM.
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
130 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
We have previously cruised on the Tahitian Princess - we are now thinking of cruising in January 06 with Bora Bora Cruises - comments on cruising experiences with Bora Bora - how does it rate?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Christine
Tucson, AZ
2,855 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
we haven't been on, but some of our friends who had an OS walked onto the Bora cruise ship while we were at the anchored at BB. they said that though the ship was nice the rooms were very small. the fact that people not traveling on the ship can just walk on was a little disturbing too.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Laurie B
Zenith 02/01
Century 01/02, 2/02, 1/04
Tahitian Princess 01/03, 1/05, 1/08
Eclipse 12/10
Azamara Journey 9/12
Azamara Journey 3/17
Azamara Quest 5/29/17, 6/9/17, 6/12/17
Azamara Journey 9/10/18
Azamara Journey 9/21/18
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
130 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
Many thanks for that info - I agree - people wandering around not the best!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Christine
Western Colorado
3,479 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
I got to see the newer one when they were building the inside of the ship. The rooms were not really that small and the bathrooms were nice with teak floors. There won't be a lot of public areas, but it I think they also go places where the bigger ships cannot go. If you thought the Tahitian was small and option limited(if that bothered you) then you won't enjoy it. Personally if I could afford that, I would do Bora Bora also.