ICB Transition Room

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:59 PM.
65 Posts
Joined May 2004
Can anyone tell me about the transition room at the Intercontinental Tahiti? I have heard that if you stay there pre-cruise they will give you this room post-cruise while you wait for your flight. Is it a private room where you could leave your luggage for the day? Is there a fee? Can you reserve it ahead of time? any info would be great. Thanks!!!!!
569 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
my understanding from last week was this: There are 2 seperate transition rooms that have shower facilities in them. You can use the room for 45 minutes and then you have to give the key back to the front desk. I believe that you leave your luggage with the bellmen for the day. Some folks used this after our cruise and were pleased.
I believe that you can arrange this during your pre-cruise stay.

nancy