We are currently unable to process your request. Please try again later! on RCCL

:mad: I have been trying for a month to pay and buy dinning packages and drinks package but just cant get to do anything I have phoned 5 times emailed about 10 times and all I get is that we will get an IT ticket raised. I am like RCCL cruises but their customer services stink. I am wondering whether they have stopped people going on caribbean booked cruise because of the hurricanes and damage in Peurto Rico and St Marteens

:mad: I have been trying for a month to pay and buy dinning packages and drinks package but just cant get to do anything I have phoned 5 times emailed about 10 times and all I get is that we will get an IT ticket raised. I am like RCCL cruises but their customer services stink. I am wondering whether they have stopped people going on caribbean booked cruise because of the hurricanes and damage in Peurto Rico and St Marteens

I would try calling Crown & Anchor and see if they can make your reservations over the phone. Also, is it possible that it's too early to make reservations for your cruise?

Thank you both

I am could see my details on the 15 September, I cannot click through to cruise even though its listed

I generally by all my stuff up front about 3 months before I go. I'm getting offers to me to buy with 30 % off and I cannot book them

Also you have to check-in on line and if i cannot not do that then what happens?

It is also causing problems with my business because if the cruise i cancelled I would like to earlier than later because of project dates

... Also you have to check-in on line and if i cannot not do that then what happens? ...

Online check-in is not mandatory, though it will save some time if you can do that. Especially in passing security to enter the terminal building. Without the SetSail (boarding) pass, they will have to look up your name in the manifest before you can enter the terminal

Online check-in can be completed anytime after 90 days before the cruise. Can you get someone to help you with this?

99 days and i'm getting emails, i cannot even see my iternary I have been with RCCL for five years and this is my first fly cruise but customer service this time has been crap. Remember I have contacted them a lot and not one says it to early, it to early to chcek-in i have nine days before that date.

My problem is that I think the powers that be have stopped all caribbean cruises from ordering stuff because of the problems in Peurto Rico and the caribbean

Your thread just reminded me that I am probably under 90 days for my cruise out of San Juan. Just went in and sure enough, I am at 78 days.

So, I just now went in and filled out my set sail pass information with no problems at all and printed it out.

It would simply never occur to me to do my online check in, etc. until after the 90 mark and well after final payment date. I also have an excursion booked for port of call at Dominica, though I doubt that will probably happen with the devastation that poor island took from the hurricane. The money I paid for that will be credited back to my credit card if we don't make that port.

Clean out all your cookies and browser history. I've been having similar problems when accessing one reservation and once it happens I can't get into the Cruise Planner on any reservation. Usually can only get to the Booking Dashboard page. Other pages don't work, even if I log out, close the browser and start again (using Chrome, by the way).

I do have fewer problems with Internet Explorer, but still happens there.

My problem is that I think the powers that be have stopped all caribbean cruises from ordering stuff because of the problems in Peurto Rico and the caribbean

I know this is not true. We have been able to book and pay for multiple items for each of our upcoming cruises. However, I do agree their IT situation leaves something to be desired. As others have mentioned, I would call and book anything you're looking for over the phone with Royal. They should be able to help you if unable to complete it online yourself.

It is the "luck of the draw".I called last Saturday and booked everything and received a confirmation e-mail 5 minutes after my call ended.

I know this is not true. We have been able to book and pay for multiple items for each of our upcoming cruises. However, I do agree their IT situation leaves something to be desired. As others have mentioned, I would call and book anything you're looking for over the phone with Royal. They should be able to help you if unable to complete it online yourself.

I believe it is just too easy to blame the IT department. My husband went on line today and booked excursions for our Caribbean cruise upcoming in February...no problems at all.

Others have said (in this thread) that they have had no problems. It sounds to me more like 'cruiser problem' -- if he called Royal 5 times, why didn't they ask on the phone to get all of their issues taken care of -- even if a 'repair ticket in the IT dept was opened'.