anxiously waiting review of CP

mary07054

Okay, inaugural CP cruisers how was your cruise. I can't wait to read all the wonderful posts and see pictures. I can't believe no one posted all week, but again, if I was on the ship, I would be having too much fun! Hope to hear from you all soon. The suspense is killing me.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2325FF&cdt=2004;9;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  

until the Caribbean Princess

Well all I can tell you is that if it were ME on that cruise I'd have posted a book by now!

I'm right there with you guys on the wait list for details!

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

Yep, add me to the list as well. From what I've been able to read thus far, it appears that a lot of the passengers were first time cruisers. Anybody know of any CC members that were aboard? The only one I know of is SpongeRob and he's doing a back to back, boarding the Golden after the CP.

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

Maybe if we offer to do their laundry it'll free up that most valuable time and they'll post! I'm not above bribery!!!!

Sharon

Elation 05/98

Paradise 04/99

Destiny 10/99

Inspiration 05/00

Enchantment of the Seas 10/00

Rhapsody of the Seas 03/01

Carnival Spirit 05/01

Grandeur of the Seas 11/01

Ocean Princess 04/02

Jubilee 09/02

Carnival Conquest 03/03

Serenade of the Seas 11/08/03

Rhapsody of the Seas 02/29/04-Daughter's Wedding

Caribbean Princess 06/05/04

Cast off the ropes, cast off your cares...we're outta here

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;05;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 <marquee>SUNSHINE DAYDREAM...GOIN' WHERE THE CLIMATE SUITS MY CLOTHES</marquee>

i have the webcam up. I watched it leave last week and saw the Golden pull off to the side to let the Carribean go out first. But I still can't tell where the Carribean is docked. Is it where the Golden used to be? In Oct, I dont remember those cranes where we boarded. Is it over where the RC and Celebrity docks?

Sue

7 days on Star Princess

October 24, 2004

Sue I'm looking at video of our sailaway last month and those cranes are on the starboard side of the ship as we sailed out of Port Everglades...if that helps at all

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/04

Star Princess 10/04

Carnival Spirit 12/04

Thanks, Chris. I am sure it is Wher the Rc and Celebrity dock. There are several docks there. But don't you worry, if I an wrong, I will hear about it. And it will be welcome. If that is where it is, Princess will probably move her to the Golden dock, when she goes to San Juan.

Sue

7 days on Star Princess

October 24, 2004

The Carribbean is docked where the Golden and Grand Dock. I went to the pier last week to see her off. They moved the Golden, and the Carribbean was in that slot. She goes out today and the Grand comes home tomorrow, so im sure the Grand and Carribean will be sharing the same dock, until the Grand leaves shortly.

We're all chomping at the bit, aren't we? We're sailing 5/8 and I cannot wait to hear all about it. I really want to hear how the movies under the stars works and if there were any problems with reserving chairs, etc, etc. LOL

LOL. Mary lets help you to relax. Bring a lounge chair and put it next to your computer. Make a great carribean drink in your favorite glass, put some nice carribean steel drum music on. I nan hour and after a few drinks, you won't care if they post.

Sue

7 days on Star Princess

October 24, 2004

Well, I was counting on that we should know something at least by late evening today or by tomorrow morning from some of the locals. But, yet I keep checking in. I was hoping to brag to my family over Easter dinner tomorrow! icon_biggrin.gif

Caribbean Princess 7/03/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;7;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived