Are there still plans for a Muse 2 or has the Spirit filled that place?

i know a while back there was some talk of there being a second Muse being built, though at the same time, the suggestion that the Spirit will me "Musified".

With the dry dock planned next March / April, on the board we've come to the conclusion, that the Spirit will be stretched and capacity increased and I suspect a Muse makeover. All assumptions of course.

If that is the case, will there still be a new build or does this complete the plans for some time?

It looks like this question has been answered with the recent announcement of another Muse ship coming in 2020 as the Silver Moon.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

From our Jan. 25-Feb. 20, 2015, Amazon River-Caribbean adventure that started in Barbados, here is the link for that live/blog. Many visuals from this amazing river and Caribbean Islands (Dutch ABC's, St. Barts, Dominica, Grenada, etc.):

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2157696

Now at 52,885 views for these postings.

It looks like this question has been answered with the recent announcement of another Muse ship coming in 2020 as the Silver Moon.

Indeed. I'm glad I prompted that news letter. Lol

I must admit I'd forgotten I'd asked the question in here after reading the announcement.

So that'll be 3 Muse size ships. I wonder if that's the finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed. I'm glad I prompted that news letter. Lol I must admit I'd forgotten I'd asked the question in here after reading the announcement. So that'll be 3 Muse size ships. I wonder if that's the finish.

Maybe twelve or more ships for Silverea? That is what the owner has said would be his longer-term goal. But, can the quality be maintained and top staff trained/attracted/kept when operating that many different ships?

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

For details and visuals, etc., from our July 1-16, 2010, Norway Coast/Fjords/Arctic Circle cruise experience from Copenhagen on the Silver Cloud, check out this posting. This posting is now at 219,572 views.

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1227923