Symphony #5234 Caribbean 12/22/2005

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Crystal Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:14 AM.
Raleigh, NC
599 Posts
Joined Jun 2005
Just a note to say we are very much looking forward to our fourth Crystal Cruise and hope to make new friends of any of you who are going on this holiday Caribbean cruise out of Fort Lauderdale.

Cynthia & Ivan
Boston, MA.
86 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Dear Cynthia:

I will also be on this Holiday Sailing. These sailings are particularly fun and I'm sure you are going to enjoy yourselves. Rest up well for New Year's Eve!

Dave
Raleigh, NC
599 Posts
Joined Jun 2005
I thought it time to bring this thread back to the "front" as sailing is less than three weeks away. This is our fourth Crystal Cruise but our first on The Symphony (the first three were on the Harmony). We are SO looking forward to this trip as we really need and want to get out of the New York cold!

Any other folks going on this cruise?

Cynthia
San Francisco, CA
1,734 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Must be nice, you guys! I'll be at work slaving away over the holidays while you are relaxing on a Crystal cruise! I expect a full and detailed report when you return. Holiday cruises are the best. Have an amazing time!

-Michael
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
SAILED!

Crystal Symphony, Crystal Serenity, Seven Seas Voyager, Seven Seas Navigator, Seven Seas Mariner, Maasdam, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Summit, Celebrity Infinity, Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Solstice, Azamara Journey, Silver Spirit

UPCOMING!

Celebrity Solstice, Australia & New Zealand

Seabourn Encore, Mediterranean
Azamara Quest, Australia/NYE in Sydney

Azamara Quest, India/Middle East
Boston, MA.
86 Posts
Joined Mar 2003
Michael:

If Holiday cruises are the 'best', can we expect to see you on one in 2006/2007? C'mon...New Year's Eve is like nothing you've ever experienced!!

Dave