Hotels in NJ that include parking and transportation

lesey

I'm trying to find hotels in NJ that include parking and transportation (shuttle or car service) to NY port for NCL.

Can anyone help with their experiences?

Thank you kindly!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hampton Inn Ridgefield Hts NJ...240 bucks...RT trans to pier, room, brkfst parking...seems like best deal.

Great find! This is the first time anyone has posted about the Hampton Inn offering a cruise package and for 2 people it's almost $60 less than the Hilton Gardens. Extra people are $20/pp each way.

To be specific the GPS address is:

• When using GPS, please use alternate address of 150 US Highway 46, Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660. You can access parking lot by pulling into the adjacent Exxon Gas Station, as our parking lots are connected.

It is a good deal IF you need a place to stay overnight before the cruise, if you are just trying to save the 40 a day at MCT it really isn't a savings.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Fair point for a 7 day cruise....ours is a 10 day cruise and we live 5.5 hour drive away so, while not necessary, driving to NYC area day b4 and spending night will make for a more relaxing vacation.

It is a good deal IF you need a place to stay overnight before the cruise, if you are just trying to save the 40 a day at MCT it really isn't a savings.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Parking at the MCT for a 7 day cruise costs $280 plus up to $15 in tolls coming from west or south of the Hudson River. For 2 people it can be less money and less stress to come in the day before and do a park, sleep, cruise.

We are driving in from Southern NH so we thought we should arrive the day before to avoid any

issues. We are sailing the GEM from New York on 10/31/17. Are there anymore hotel/park/shuttle

options?

Thanks

For $386 tax included you can get the Ramada Plaza at Newark Airport through trinityreservations.com. Not such a good deal. There are no Manhattan hotels that offer a park/shuttle.

I stayed at the hilton ridgefield park habitually,

is it the same taxi compagnie for transfert to port?

Don't know which taxi company the hotel uses. Best thing to do would be to call them and ask.

Depending on the number of folks using the package, it's possible they use multiple providers.

Don't know which taxi company the hotel uses. Best thing to do would be to call them and ask.

Depending on the number of folks using the package, it's possible they use multiple providers.

Thank you 138 east,

if i understand good the hampton transportation to port is only for two guest, if i am with my two kids, the price is higher. I think is better for me to take the hilton. 240 + 20 $ pp each way it's 320$ . hilton 309$. is it wright?

Thank you 138 east,

if i understand good the hampton transportation to port is only for two guest, if i am with my two kids, the price is higher. I think is better for me to take the hilton. 240 + 20 $ pp each way it's 320$ . hilton 309$. is it wright?

What exact date are you looking at?

We stayed at Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park and used their transportation to NYC pier. Just returned a few days ago. Hotel is one if the nicer Hamptons I have stayed in. Car service they provided to the pier was private and on time.Worked perfectly. Pickup at pier at end of cruise however was problematic in that either the hotel or car service messed up and did not dispatch a car until we called and reminded them..we had to wait an hour.. Hotel general mgr met us when we git back to the hotel to pick up our car and apologized profusely...assured us it would not happen again....bottom line..I would use them again, as I think we experienced a one time problem.

• 1 month later...

(We stayed at Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park and used their transportation to NYC pier. Just returned a few days ago. Hotel is one if the nicer Hamptons I have stayed in. Car service they provided to the pier was private and on time.Worked perfectly.)

I don't know the area at all. Did you feel safe there? Was there a safe area to leave your car for the duration of the cruise? Did the Hampton include breakfast?

thanks

(We stayed at Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park and used their transportation to NYC pier. Just returned a few days ago. Hotel is one if the nicer Hamptons I have stayed in. Car service they provided to the pier was private and on time.Worked perfectly.)

I don't know the area at all. Did you feel safe there? Was there a safe area to leave your car for the duration of the cruise? Did the Hampton include breakfast?

thanks

All Hampton Inns include breakfast. It was pretty good. Area was okay..felt safe leaving car there.

We aren't concerned with dining options as we plan to head into NYC for the evening.

Can anyone give recommendations on transportation to NYC and back for an evening? There will be 5 of us.

I would suggest an Uber xl or Lyft plus. Best and most affordable option. If you need a code for a discount as a first time user let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums