Abu Dhabi Louvre

MVPinBoynton

The Abu Dhabi Louvre is opening on November 7. It should be an amazing place to visit.

It's actually the 11th November that has been confirmed as the official opening date for the Louvre Abu Dhabi... Agreed, it should be amazing - at least we all hope so after all these years of waiting!!!!

Anne

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know what hours they will be open? The only thing I could find on their website is that they will be closed on Mondays. We will be there in December on a Tuesday.

I have not been able to find that either. It should be coming soon, since they will want to start selling tickets.

Does anyone know what hours they will be open? The only thing I could find on their website is that they will be closed on Mondays. We will be there in December on a Tuesday.

According to local media, and their Facebook page, The opening hours for the Louvre Abu Dhabi will be as follows:

Saturday - Wednesday: 10.00am to 8.00pm (closed on Mondays)

Thursday & Friday: 10.00am to 10.00pm

Anne...

According to local media, and their Facebook page, The opening hours for the Louvre Abu Dhabi will be as follows:

Saturday - Wednesday: 10.00am to 8.00pm (closed on Mondays)

Thursday & Friday: 10.00am to 10.00pm

Anne...

Thanks so much for that info.

Jayayeff, any word on the Guggenheim or has that been scrapped? We have our tickets for a December visit to the Louvre Abu Dhabi and looking forward immensely.

The actual museum building is still on hold but they do hold exhibitions of the collection periodically. This is a link to the most recent local media piece I could find:

https://www.thenational.ae/arts-culture/guggenheim-director-on-time-frame-for-abu-dhabi-museum-and-latest-saadiyat-exhibition-1.66075

Anne...

• 3 weeks later...