Hilton Rose Hall Cabana Rental

Tam Tam

Has anyone been able to reserve a cabana in advance of their visit? If so, who did you contact? I've made a day pass reservation through Resort for a Day.

Thank you.

We were there in the end of August/September and I was wondering the same before I left. I was told that you cannot reserve it in advance. I do not remember how much the poolside cabanas are, but the ocean side ones were for $450 for the day.

We loved the property.

Our family of 5 did a day pass there in June and loved it. When we got there we asked about a cabana rental by the pool and they said to talk to someone out by the pool. One of the nice ladies that serves food & drinks by the pool set us up and there were still a couple of cabanas to choose from. We really enjoyed it! She brought us drinks and had a small menu to order from, the beef patties were everyone's favorite and we ordered those several times, lol. She brought us jerk chicken too, I don't really like it but the rest of my family did. I think it was supposed to be $100 for the cabana but she said we weren't there a fully day and only charged $50. We did tip her at the end of the day for wonderful service. We saw others get a small cooler with I think water and drinks but she forgot ours. We enjoyed the pool and waterslides, there are floats in the pool and we didn't have to hard a time finding one and put it back when we weren't using them. I might take a round float next time. We walked to the beach but where you needed to get in looked kind of murky so we passed.

I will try to add photos but it always takes me a bit to remember how

Thank you for the replies Arzeena and CruiseMomTX. This will be our first visit to Hilton Rose Hall and my husband and I are really looking forward to it. I will ask about a cabana at check-in and hope for the best. I'm sure we will have a great time with or without one.

Thank you for the replies Arzeena and CruiseMomTX. This will be our first visit to Hilton Rose Hall and my husband and I are really looking forward to it. I will ask about a cabana at check-in and hope for the best. I'm sure we will have a great time with or without one.

Welcome.

Have a wonderful cruise and a great day at Rose Hall.

• 3 weeks later...
This place has been recommended to me by a friend. But at $113 pp sounds a bit too much for the package. Already doing a Cabana in Labadee. Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

It's really nice! For me, I would do the day pass, because I personally do not much care for the cabana experience in Labadee. But that is just me, others may like a different kind of experience. I loved the lazy river, the pool, the bars, the several places to eat and explore, relax at the beach. There was a golf course but I did not go there.

Compare a list of what you get with cabana rental in Labadee and what you get in the resort day pass and see whatever you like more. It really depends upon what kind of experience you want.