RCCL discounts for Australian Defence members

serena_17

Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked before. We've booked RCCL (Voyager of the Seas) for next year and I'm wondering what discounts/benefits RCCL have for Australian military.

I can't see anything on the website, but remember something whereby the same advantages were applicable as for US military. I called RCCL in the States, but they weren't able to advise. RCCL in Australia you have to email and they haven't gotten back to me.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...

Hi Serena,

You don't get any with any cruise line except P&O.

I we have a few cruises booked with Royal Caribbean, so I rang them and there discount only applies to US and Canadian military and emergency services.

I forwarded an email to there management in U.S. Explaining how Australian , British , Canadian and US force all fight together, they sent a reply saying they would be looking into it in the near further.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I am a retired British Army soldier and have got a 10% discount off Celebrity and RCI. Indeed only last month from RCI. Booked direct with the UK office.

I have a Defence Discount card which gets me discounts all over the UK. Bizarre that Oz military personnel cannot.

Demand to be treated like US and British military.

I am a retired British Army soldier and have got a 10% discount off Celebrity and RCI. Indeed only last month from RCI. Booked direct with the UK office.

I have a Defence Discount card which gets me discounts all over the UK. Bizarre that Oz military personnel cannot.

Demand to be treated like US and British military.

It's been my experience that when people come in and demand something be given to them, they generally leave very disappointed. Much better to go in and present a case for (or against) something rather than demanding.

Tom