Premier Beverage Package

CDay

Are canned sodas and bottled water ordered through room service, included in the package?

thanks! :)

Under the old package, canned sodas were included if bought at a bar. The new package PBP includes only fountain drinks (aka the gun). Room service orders of soda pop and bottled water were never covered by any package.

No RS allowed with the package. As stated no canned sodas.

Thanks guys. I didn't think so, but there was an incident last night so I wanted to double check. The woman in a suite next to us was in the corridor yelling at the room steward about all the charges on their bill for soda and water. She was constantly repeating how much they had spent and what they were ENTITLED to. "I can go anywhere on the ship and get whatever I want to drink at any time. Why am I being charged for all this water?" The poor steward was trying to explain that was not his job, it was room service. She DEMANDED that HE do something about it. When he said he would call a supervisor, she slammed her door in his face.

I spoke to him saying how sorry I was for the way she treated him. He said not to worry about it that everyone on the ship was aware of them. I did send a note to his supervisor praising him on the calm and respect he showed her. I don't know if I would have had that much restraint. 😳

Don't understand the reasoning behind the removal of canned soda, makes no sense. No matter how you look at it the pbp isn't very good value for money.

If you don't feel it is a good value for the beverages you choose, don't buy the package. I don't drink alcohol, so I don't see how it would ever be a good choice for me. On the other hand, I've seen people on the ships who must get at least double the cost of the package in their various choices.