Meet & Mingle

HeideB

Hello fellow cruisers,

So I was wonder we have 28 on our meet & mingle for cruise 10/27/2018 Glory. When and how do we get notified about this Meet & mingle party that is suppose to happen aboard ship ? I am excited to meet the whole group that signed up for the meet & mingle party. So I just would like to know when we will be notified and who will notify us all?

did you read the notice on the M & M page

"Carnival will provide your Meet & Mingle when 25 or more members have registered on Cruise Critic. You'll receive notification once a party is confirmed both via email; the date, time and place will be announced in the Carnival Fun Times the evening before the party.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcall/cruiselinel2.cfm?cruiselineid=8

Based on the past 2 M &M’s I’ve coordinated ( NCL, princess), you should have a M&M coordinator. The ship will let the coordinator know when and where. Your group leader should then post the info on your roll call. Did you join your Roll Call? With our Roll Call group, we also arranged for our own M&M. Usually after the safety drill in one of the lounges.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Norwegian has always hosted a Meet & Greet when someone on our Roll Call asked for one. On our one Carnival Cruise (admittedly a small sample), we did our own because the M&G coordinator never heard from anyone at Carnival about it being scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Norwegian has always hosted a Meet & Greet when someone on our Roll Call asked for one. On our one Carnival Cruise (admittedly a small sample), we did our own because the M&G coordinator never heard from anyone at Carnival about it being scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just for information purposes and as comparison, RCI and Celebrity also host the M & M's directly and coordinate the timing and notification to those signed up. Celebrity typically has a good senior staff presence along with the cruise director at their M & M's as well. RCI, usually no staff and not the CD but a CD staff member attends.