M..must have sun tan lotion

M...must apply it

E...eat bbq meat or chicken

R...really enjoy

F...family and friends

U...under the sun and moon

N..nothing so nice

Hope your ALL enjoying your summer!

Wow, Bella you are so creative!! Loved your poem so hot here it is very appropriate!

Well some how this week I lost all of my vacation weight and am back to where I started before the vacation 17.8 lbs till my cruise goal. I am at 91 days till cruising so this is doable if I stay firm in my commitment to exercise and healthy no processed foods diet. I must have had a lot of salt in my food when away to gain and lose 6 lbs. so quickly.

Hope everyone has had some success this week either in pounds, inches or exercise achieved! Have a great week!

Nice acronym, Belle:cool:

Congrats on the losses, skiiergirl and Labmom3 :D

I'm up again this week:rolleyes::eek::mad::loudcry: - only .8 and still down from my Feb/Mar cruise, but very frustrating. Hoping next week is better.

Up .2 this week. I’ve been fighting a recurrent migraine and nausea but not exercising. I’m starting a short course of prednisone today so I’m a little worried about how that’s going to go.

Hopefully everyone else has a better week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belle, love the acronym.

labmom and skiiergirl, congrats on the loss.

pacruise and katmu, sorry about the gain. Good luck next week. katmu, I hope that you are feeling better soon.

I am down 2.2lbs this week. I am 0.8lbs away from my cruise goal weight. I leave Saturday morning to fly to FL and embark on Sunday, so it is possible to be a goal weight by the cruise. If not, that is okay. I'm closer than I thought I would be.

I will miss next week's weigh in, but will see you all in two weeks.

Rose

Hello,

Great poem Belle.

I lost the 1 lb. I gained last week. Good but need to keep losing more.

Labmom, yippee, great losing.

Rose, good loss for you too. Have a wonderful vacation.

Skiiergirl, small loss but in the right direction.

Katmu and pacruise, sorry for the gain.

Diana

Sometimes I am truly amazed at this weight loss journey .... this week, I didn't eat as well as I should have and only went to the gym once. Truly thought I would be up a few pounds, but for some reason I am actually down 0.2# ... I will take it!

Hope everyone is having a great summer ... Its been very warm here also.

Rose - have a wonderful time on your cruise ... Enjoy! Jan

Up .2 this week. I’ve been fighting a recurrent migraine and nausea but not exercising. I’m starting a short course of prednisone today so I’m a little worried about how that’s going to go.

Hopefully everyone else has a better week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well:( I struggle with exercise when I get my recurring migraines. Are you able to predict when one is coming? My doctor recommended (and I find it works) to start pain meds before it starts - or at least at first sign of pain - since it's easier to manage/control mild to moderate pain than waiting and dealing with stronger pain.

Prednisone is no fun:mad: When I've had to take it there was weight gain as a side effect, but it quickly dropped once finished. Feel better soon:)

Belle, love the acronym.

labmom and skiiergirl, congrats on the loss.

pacruise and katmu, sorry about the gain. Good luck next week. katmu, I hope that you are feeling better soon.

I am down 2.2lbs this week. I am 0.8lbs away from my cruise goal weight. I leave Saturday morning to fly to FL and embark on Sunday, so it is possible to be a goal weight by the cruise. If not, that is okay. I'm closer than I thought I would be.

I will miss next week's weigh in, but will see you all in two weeks.

Rose

Great job Rose! Have a fabulous cruise:cool:

Congrats on the loss Jan & Diana:D

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well:( I struggle with exercise when I get my recurring migraines. Are you able to predict when one is coming? My doctor recommended (and I find it works) to start pain meds before it starts - or at least at first sign of pain - since it's easier to manage/control mild to moderate pain than waiting and dealing with stronger pain.

Prednisone is no fun:mad: When I've had to take it there was weight gain as a side effect, but it quickly dropped once finished. Feel better soon:)

Great job Rose! Have a fabulous cruise:cool:

Congrats on the loss Jan & Diana:D

I can normally feel a migraine coming on. They have been occurring more frequently this summer as we seem to be having a lot of thunderstorms and the barometric pressure always seems to trigger me, plus my work and school schedule isn't helping. I'm normally on Topamax as a preventative plus I take Rizatriptan when I start feeling one coming on and that usually works until the last couple of weeks. In the past when I had to take prednisone, I tend to not be able to eat at all but I'm not on as high of a dose this time so I'm hoping it will be easier.

Glad to see Rose, labmom, jan in maine, diana, nyer and skiergirl are all down this week. Well done everyone.:)

Glad you all like my poems/acronym or whatever they are. I just sit down Wed. night

at computer and just type what comes to my mind ...good:) or bad:eek:! Your stuck with it!:eek:

Thank you for still reading them and enjoying most the time. Started writing them to

give you a smile to start your day. Hope I do.

I am a "stay the same" AGAIN! Thought I did alright. Least not a gain. Will March On!

Skiier..A loss is a loss, keeps you going down.

Labmom..Glad you lost vacation weight and getting ready for next cruise.

pacruise.. sorry up even if little, you'll get it off.

katmu..sorry your not feeling well. Getting well is 1st even if gain a little

Rose..Great loss! Bon Voyage! See you in two weeks.

Diana..Good Loss. Know you'll get your wish and lose more.

Jan..Nice you had a loss. I know..our bodies can never figure out!

Now waiting for the rest of our friends to come in today

Have a Good Weekend and try to get exercise in and also try not to eat to much!:cool:

HI all!

Belle ~ I look forward to seeing your thoughts in words of encouragement.

katmu ~ sorry to hear of your suffering, hope you feel better soon!

Jan ~ finally a loss even if you didn't expect one! It's funny how it goes!!(y)

Rose ~ have a great family cruise! I cruised with my sister on Oasis & had a great time. She did too although she never cruised again. She has a cottage & a place in AZ besides her house so usually goes to them rather than travel.

I was surprised that I was down 0.8 lbs but I'll take it!

Have a great week.

~ Jo ~ :)

Anyone a night owl like me? If you are, come in you might find me.

Jo a loss is a loss you know, they add up. Surprise loss's are the best!

Better than a gain when we expect a loss!:eek:

Everyone have a good weekend.

I'm here!

We have company this weekend. Fortunately not much extra eating.

Katmu, hope you are feeling better.

Belle, the same is ok.

Jan and Jo, as we say a loss a loss......

Cruises42, that is a huge loss this week. Congrats.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Diana

Guess talking to myself. No one around all weekend except Diana for a moment.

(It's alright to talk to yourself if you don't answer yourself back they say!) Then I'm nor crazy!;p

Hope you had a good weekend and ready for Monday. Are we ever ready for Monday's ?

Doesn't matter if working or not.

pacruise I use to be a "normal" sleeper but the years of taking care

of my husband really messed up my sleeping habits.

I know people don't talk much during the weekend. Busy with things.

But I try to see if "people out there" want to talk or vent on what their

eating or what their doing.

Have a good week.

Belle, my mother-in-law was a 3rd shift CNA for 20 years before retiring, but kept regular hours on days off. Her sleep schedule is also still out of whack.

I don't know your details, but {{hugs}} for taking care of your husband. Caring for loved ones is in our nature, but it is certainly rarely easy.

Thanks for looking out for all of us too :)

I am usually wandering around during the wee hours of the night ..... but this weekend I just got my kindle and my night light and read from about 1:30 to 3:30 .... perhaps I should check in the future to see if you are awake ... It would be nice to have a friend to talk to during the night. Jan

KATMU - a friend of mine said acupuncture helped with migraines on the occasions he used it. He also has RA. My daughter is a migraine sufferer, and we talked about her trying botox. Any experience with that??

Edited by Etta1213