Beverage Package on Princess Coral

door60

Just received an email from Princess cruises about some of their beverage packages. I was interested in 2.

Can someone tell me if it's worth it:

1. New Grounds Coffee Package: $35.65 for 15 specialty coffees (I drink about 2 a day). What is the price of specialty ordinarily, sans package?

2. Bottled water package: $6.90 for 12. We are 3 people, and drink at least 1 bottle each a day. What is the usual price for water?

Thanks in advance.

Just received an email from Princess cruises about some of their beverage packages. I was interested in 2.

1. New Grounds Coffee Package: $35.65 for 15 specialty coffees (I drink about 2 a day). What is the price of specialty ordinarily, sans package?

2. Bottled water package: $6.90 for 12. We are 3 people, and drink at least 1 bottle each a day. What is the usual price for water?

Thanks in advance.

1) fresh brewed coffee runs $1.25 and specialty coffees like espresso or mocha, etc run $2.50-4.50. Worth depends on your drinking habits.

2) water is free. If you drink a lot (or even if you don't) bring a reusable water bottle and fill up as needed. Bottled water runs $3-5 depending on size. Ship's water, free, is perfectly clean and safe, likely as clean or cleaner than municipal bottled water. .

And as an aside - Princess ships list the ship name first, then Princess - so it's Coral Princes, not Princess Coral... Totally not really import, I know..

Thanks in advance.

The coffee package basically gives you 15 espresso drinks for the price of 12 or 13. The package is available for pre-purchase or it can be purchased on board for the same cost. The package also provides unlimited brewed coffee and premium tea. Free coffee is available in the buffet all day and evening. This is prepared from a liquid concentrate. You can also get free tea in the buffet. There are various kinds available.

If you are going to drink bottled water either pre-purchase the amount you require for the cruise, or carry it on board. The water package can not be purchased once on board. 58 cents per bottle is a decent price and it will be in your cabin when you board. If you run out you can purchase additional in port. The price of bottled water on board is too high. You can also just bring a water bottle and fill it for free. There is ice and a fridge in every cabin. Ship's water is perfectly fine to drink.

Is decaf available at either IC or HC?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Decaf coffee is available 24/7 from buffet and room service and International Cafe (pay for this one though).

It's also available at any dining venue during dining hours... (this is the free stuff, you can pay for a cup of fresh brewed decaf also).