Seafood Restaurant

sross6019

Will be in Aruba from 0800-midnight. We will be renting a jeep to tour the island, will return the jeep at 1600. Need recommendations for a good reasonable priced restaurant for seafood for lunch. Husband loves lobster. Thanks in advance.

Give "Chicken and Lobster" a try. Near the Marriott Surf and Playa Linda Hotels. There are really good seafood places open for dinner but not lunch. another is Hadicurarai's which has fresh seafood caught by locals. It's next to Jolly Pirates over by the Marriott Surf. Can't opine if they have lobster or not. But remember that lobster here is the spiny lobster, more like giant crayfish, and not the Atlantic cold water lobster your DH may be used to eating. Can't tell you about other parts of the island where smaller local spots may be.

Would love to hear what you find as we're doing TRIKEs our next time there and seeing parts of island we've never been to.

As mentioned, a lot of the good restaurants are only open at night. If you are downtown, I suggest West Deck. I don't think that they serve lobster, but the grouper fingers are fantastic . Lobster in the Caribbean tastes different from cold water lobsters , but I still enjoy them.

Will be in Aruba from 0800-midnight. We will be renting a jeep to tour the island, will return the jeep at 1600. Need recommendations for a good reasonable priced restaurant for seafood for lunch. Husband loves lobster. Thanks in advance.

I would suggest Aquarius, which is the Seafood Buffet restaurant at the Renaissance Hotel, just across the street from the cruise port.

It's not any more expensive that any other Seafood Restaurant and your husband can feast on all of the Caribbean lobster tail that he caes to shell.

Enjoy!!!

Since you'll be there until midnight, I highly suggest that you book dinner at Chalet Suisse. We love the lobster tail and it is huge! It is located on Eagle Beach, and every taxi driver knows where it is . We dine there every year. You must make reservations because it is always packed.

Since you'll be there until midnight, I highly suggest that you book dinner at Chalet Suisse. We love the lobster tail and it is huge! It is located on Eagle Beach, and every taxi driver knows where it is . We dine there every year. You must make reservations because it is always packed.

Too funny...Chalet Suisse translated here is Swiss Chalet, a rotisserie chicken fast food place...def no delicious lobster there but always seems busy! We'll be doing an overnighter in Aruba so we'll def keep this place in mind!