Something strange on Princess Website

tere247

I was on my cell phone getting ready to search for a Caribbean cruise. I hit the destination bar and when it opened, Bermuda was one of the selections. As soon as I noticed it, the website blinked and Bermuda was no longer there!

Wishful thinking? Possible future port? And no, way too early for me to drink;););).

I just tried it. No Bermuda. Darn!!

I tried again on my tablet. Nope. Double darn.

We did the Bermuda cruises every summer when they sailed from Brooklyn. I was sorry to see Princess leave Brooklyn for the summer.

Crab legs and shrimp in the buffet upon boarding.

I think they were 9 day cruises, except the first one we did was cut down to 7 days because of the tilt on the sailing before us. Bermuda and the Caribbean. Party started after we passed the Verazano bridge.

Oh well, we can only wish

We were lucky. We made it to Bermuda Sept 29, 2002 on the old Pacific Princess. Seven days out of New York.

Went early and stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Time Square to see the sights in New York. The weather was great and we had a fun time. Quacker Don and Lee

I tried again on my tablet. Nope. Double darn.

We did the Bermuda cruises every summer when they sailed from Brooklyn. I was sorry to see Princess leave Brooklyn for the summer.

Crab legs and shrimp in the buffet upon boarding.

I think they were 9 day cruises, except the first one we did was cut down to 7 days because of the tilt on the sailing before us. Bermuda and the Caribbean. Party started after we passed the Verazano bridge.

Oh well, we can only wish

We took a 4 day cruise to Bermuda in late October, 2012. Had never been to Bermuda before....reminded us of Boston ;p (it was the Superstorm Sandy cruise). So still haven't been to Bermuda.

We were lucky. We made it to Bermuda Sept 29, 2002 on the old Pacific Princess. Seven days out of New York.

Went early and stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Time Square to see the sights in New York. The weather was great and we had a fun time. Quacker Don and Lee

Saw your avatar so I just had to post!:o

We took a 4 day cruise to Bermuda in late October, 2012. Had never been to Bermuda before....reminded us of Boston ;p (it was the Superstorm Sandy cruise). So still haven't been to Bermuda.

Aww, that's a shame. :(

Princess updates their website regularly. Sometimes the update is a large one and they do it late at night while other times it is a simple modification like correcting an error. If you happen to be logged on during one of the small updates, you may see the phenomenon that the OP is talking about. People are logged onto the website 24x7 of course with heavier and lighter times so the chances of catching an update occuring by at least one person is fairly good. OP gets the prize for catching them.

Aww, that's a shame. :(
In reality it wasn't terrible - it's all about attitude. Got stranded onboard for like 3 extra days (free extra cruising) and then an amount equal to 25% or 50% of the purchase price towards a future cruise. Parked at LaGuardia instead of the port so the car was ok too. And got free airport transfers. Priceless memories.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

In reality it wasn't terrible - it's all about attitude. Got stranded onboard for like 3 extra days (free extra cruising) and then an amount equal to 25% or 50% of the purchase price towards a future cruise. Parked at LaGuardia instead of the port so the car was ok too. And got free airport transfers. Priceless memories.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's a shame you missed Bermuda, but you did make out very good. I didn't realize you had extra cruise days. Always a plus. And Princess is very generous with compensation. Another plus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app