Anyone find construction pictures of the Sky Princess at Fincantieri ?

Orangefan

I am looking for construction pictures of the Sky Princess. I have checked Fincantieri but no luck. When I ask for Sky Princess they show me other ships. Considering Sky is due to be delivered later in 2019, I was hoping to find even a shell of ship.

Sali

Hi Sali,

This was on my Twitter feed today. https://twitter.com/hashtag/SkyPrincess?src=hash

Hi Kathy,

How are you doing ? Any upcoming cruises ? I am going with my Regal Princess Inaugural group Nov.9th on the Royal Princess to the ABC islands again. Sandi and Rich have joined our roll call. Our group keeps on having reunion cruises. I am also booked for the Sky Inaugurals Dec.4and Dec. 7 2019.

Sali

Hi Kathy,

How are you doing ? Any upcoming cruises ? I am going with my Regal Princess Inaugural group Nov.9th on the Royal Princess to the ABC islands again. Sandi and Rich have joined our roll call. Our group keeps on having reunion cruises. I am also booked for the Sky Inaugurals Dec.4and Dec. 7 2019.

Sali

Hello Zumba Queen!

We are fine. We are sailing our first Christmas/New Year's Eve cruise on the Pacific Princess this year. We have wanted to try the "little girl" for a long time and this was the perfect cruise. We are taking our first Celebrity cruise next April. Happy to hear the old gang is still cruising!(y) We will see Sandi & Rich in January after we complete our Xmas cruise.

Stay well!!

Hello Zumba Queen!

We are fine. We are sailing our first Christmas/New Year's Eve cruise on the Pacific Princess this year. We have wanted to try the "little girl" for a long time and this was the perfect cruise. We are taking our first Celebrity cruise next April. Happy to hear the old gang is still cruising!(y) We will see Sandi & Rich in January after we complete our Xmas cruise.

Stay well!!

Hi Kathy !

It sounds like you have some great cruises coming up. I will be looking forward to hearing about your cruises.

I still do zumba. On the cruises most ships offer zumba and line dancing. Sometimes there is a Cruise Director

staff member who has a different dance skill and that is always wonderful. On the Panama Canal cruise there was a staff member from India and she taught Bollywood dancing. Quite challenging since there were many unusual moves for us. My last cruise was the best. I had 4 dance classes---zumba, line ,belly, and Irish dancing. We actually performed Irish dancing in the piazza .

Sali