Symphony of the Seas - Cruise Compass

• 2 weeks later...
So Compass says Coastal Kitchen is for Grand Suites and higher only at dinner, but I thought JS could go for dinner.

JS are supposed to have dinner access. I wonder if they just don't want to advertise that perk.

Can i ask what the "Red Carpet Movie Night: The Greatest Showman" was on the second formal night? I am a big lover of the film!

Re-reading it, i'm guessing it is a showing of the film on the formal night in the theatre. That makes sense!

Can I reserve tickets for the shows , for my family, as soon as we board? Do I need to bring their seapasses? I saw that I will need to go to the box office on deck 5.... And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE COMPASSES!!!! This is so helpful! Also do you remember the last night's meal... we are doing Wonderland....but just checking. Thx!!!

Can I reserve tickets for the shows , for my family, as soon as we board? Do I need to bring their seapasses? I saw that I will need to go to the box office on deck 5.... And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE COMPASSES!!!! This is so helpful! Also do you remember the last night's meal... we are doing Wonderland....but just checking. Thx!!!

You can make show reservations for your entire party yourself, no other SeaPass needed.

• 1 month later...