Advice: review your on board account daily

Just off a great week on Allure of the Seas. I was checking our on board acct on TV in our room on day 3 and noticed 2 charges that were incorrect. One for a glass of wine that my husband ordered (he had alcohol package) and was charged and then for a bottle of wine in dining room that we did not order. This was sorted out and then few days later we had a charge for $44 glass of wine ordered at pool bar. Of course had to go line up at guest services etc and 30 min later realized was entered wrong at the pool bar. We spoke to others on board with similar issues with charges on accounts. Guest services was helpful in removing charges but just a hassle to line up etc.

Erroneous charges are always a possibility. On those without interactive TV, I go to Guest Services around midway through the cruise and get a printout of out account.

I check my account on a daily basis. Mistakes do occur. In my case not that frequently.

To date, I have also used a credit card but thinking about having a cash account in the future to avoid post cruise charges made in error.

Lots of reports on Independance post dry dock of serious issues with on board accounts.

So much so that boarding was delayed for the following cruise due to the lines at guest services.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums