VAPING ON DIVINA??? (vapors only answer please)

timelordjason

I do not care what you smoke! However the person who started this thread was looking for a fight and got it! Good grief right of the bat on the defense, you should of tried a different approach. Just as you don't want to be told what to do don't tell others not to post or comment. You are insuring that it will happen. Lighten up! No pun intended.

This topic has been settled. Someone who vapes gave first-hand experience with MSC and stated that...

I vape and yes the same rules apply for vaping as smoking tobacco products.

...so it's simple. If smoking is allowed in a certain place, vaping is allowed in that place. If smoking is not allowed in a certain place, vaping is not allowed in that place.

There is no "..yeah, but we're discreet..." or "..the staff didn't stop us.." on this matter. Their ship, their rules.

This topic has been settled. Someone who vapes gave first-hand experience with MSC and stated that...

...so it's simple. If smoking is allowed in a certain place, vaping is allowed in that place. If smoking is not allowed in a certain place, vaping is not allowed in that place.

There is no "..yeah, but we're discreet..." or "..the staff didn't stop us.." on this matter. Their ship, their rules.

Treat it the same as speeding. As long as you don't get caught it's all good. Enjoy!

• 4 months later...
fine that is true i found that but no lines let you smoke in cabins carnival doesnt but they never said or cared about us using our vapes and btw i could be standing next to you and you would never know i was using it we are POLITE with it and respectful i think noone read that part

You might get away with vaping in a cabin on a Carnival ship, but I wouldn't try it in a cabin on Divina or Seaside. If you do, your smoke detector in your stateroom most likely will go off. Trust me. I know it will. :rolleyes:

Perhaps try vaping near the mythical “sewer smell”. A win-win for everyone.

Seriously though, I couldn’t care less about vaping. But the OP here has convinced me to complain to staff whenever I see it now. I just hope he’s on my cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Vape fume are scentless and dissipate in 2 seconds

They aren't scentless. 99.9% of vapers have flavoured liquid that have strong odours.

They don't dissipate in 2 seconds. Usually it is a huge cloud of vapour that gets everywhere. No different than cigarette smoke.