Getaway Haven forward facing suite

sryan

Hi-Does anyone know if there is a door between the bedroom and living room? Also is there a 2nd bathroom? And how is the closet space? There will be 3 of us in this room. We are looking at the one on deck 13.

No second bathroom. But the cabin has probably the most storage of any cabin at sea. Its insane the amount of closets and full dressers with huge drawers. My memory is not good about a door. But I do think there is a slide door between the bedroom and living room. We never closed it but I think it may be there.

Edited by david_sobe

Hi-Does anyone know if there is a door between the bedroom and living room? Also is there a 2nd bathroom? And how is the closet space? There will be 3 of us in this room. We are looking at the one on deck 13.

There is a door. See about 35 seconds into this video:

No second bathroom. Aft suite and 2 BR suite offer the second bath.

Thank you for the info. I have stayed in the 2br suite on both Getaway and Breakaway when there were 4 of us but since we will be 3, I figured I’d save some money

I just had a flashback. I do believe there is a rolling door inside the wall. I remember it now because on some rocky nights the door would slide out a bit and I would push it back inside the wall. The cabin is really amazing. Just be prepared to walk. Getaway is a huge ship and its quite the walk to go anywhere being that far forward.