900+ photos of Seabourn Ovation

cjanansky

We’ve got another photo album for you, this time from Seabourn Ovation. Please take a look and enjoy more than 900 pictures of the ship: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/seabourn-ovation-1051/

In case you missed it, we also photographed Seabourn Quest late last year. You can check out those photos, as well, by clicking here: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/seabourn-quest-596/

We hope you enjoy the albums!

Christina

Christina Janansky

Producer

Cruise Critic

Thank you so much for posting those! We are really looking forward to our cruise. Maybe we should forget the tours and just stay on the ship!! ;p;p:D

we did that once. Walked up the gangplank in Singapore, walked down it in Dubai. It was an itinerary we'd basically done before and we'd picked the cruise up last minute at a remarkably good price and we just needed some downtime.

Loved the photos. We're fewer than 10 days away from our Encore trip now and looking at the Ovation photos we're really very excited to try out the new 'E' class.

I just had a good perusal of the photos because I am experiencing serious withdrawal symptoms since my return from Ovation cruise in Norway/Denmark in July, 2018. Great pix! And Christina you were obviously on my cruise since I spotted myself in several of your photos: trivia in The Club, propping up a bar stool in The Club, and at the final night deck party! What a wonderful cruise it was. Thank you for the gorgeous pictures which bring back such good memories.

we did that once. Walked up the gangplank in Singapore, walked down it in Dubai. It was an itinerary we'd basically done before and we'd picked the cruise up last minute at a remarkably good price and we just needed some downtime.

Loved the photos. We're fewer than 10 days away from our Encore trip now and looking at the Ovation photos we're really very excited to try out the new 'E' class.

Hi there, we are sailing the Dubai to Singapore leg in December and as we have visited all the places before thinking of staying onboard and enjoying the ship (first time on Sb), did you still need a visa for India despite staying onboard?

Sent from my iPad using Forums