My husband is so impatient.

beachbum6264

He decided that October 29 was too far away and too long to wait... so we are now booked on the Sept. 15 Sensation cruise so he doesn't have to wait so long! Oh, we're still going on the October cruise too - but the man is so impatient! This time it's OK with me.

We are in SW Florida where the blue-green algae and red tide have made it impossible to be on the beach for over a month. We were talking about going to the east coast for a few days, but this cruise was cheaper. I'm happy with that.

Good job husband!!!! Awesome you guys get to go on short notice.

The joys of being retired and living a couple hours drive from either Miami or Tampa. All those years has finally paid off. I think he'd go more often if I could find some really cheap fares.

You're story reminded me of the time my husband said he 'might' be interested in taking another cruise. I had us booked and on a ship within 30 days of this comment. He said he would be more careful in the future about thinking out loud. :D

The joys of being retired and living a couple hours drive from either Miami or Tampa. All those years has finally paid off. I think he'd go more often if I could find some really cheap fares.

Recently moved to SW FL and had to fly back to NY for a Horizon cruise we booked before we had any thought of moving! Now it's a 2 hr drive to either Tampa or FLL, and just a bit more to MIA.

Really bad news about the red tide and blue green algae situation here, worst it's ever been in intensity and duration. Whale shark, manatees, dolphins, over 400 sea turtles, and tons of dead fish have all washed ashore. It's supposed to be a water paradise here, yet you can't go to the beach or fish, YIKES!

Recently moved to SW FL and had to fly back to NY for a Horizon cruise we booked before we had any thought of moving! Now it's a 2 hr drive to either Tampa or FLL, and just a bit more to MIA.

Really bad news about the red tide and blue green algae situation here, worst it's ever been in intensity and duration. Whale shark, manatees, dolphins, over 400 sea turtles, and tons of dead fish have all washed ashore. It's supposed to be a water paradise here, yet you can't go to the beach or fish, YIKES!

You must be close to me... I'm in Cape Coral, where are you?

He decided that October 29 was too far away and too long to wait... so we are now booked on the Sept. 15 Sensation cruise so he doesn't have to wait so long! Oh, we're still going on the October cruise too - but the man is so impatient! This time it's OK with me.

We are in SW Florida where the blue-green algae and red tide have made it impossible to be on the beach for over a month. We were talking about going to the east coast for a few days, but this cruise was cheaper. I'm happy with that.

Sounds like a good husband!;p

Lol flip flop it and you have my itinerary. I am leaving on the Victory Sept 9 and will be on the Sensation Oct 18. Enjoy your cruises!!!

OMG, I'm very similar to your husband! End of July we booked a 8 night cruise for Dec 7th 2019.... I had spent the past few weeks thinking just how far away 470 some days is. So I just booked a spring break cruise, Mar 23rd 2019... 211 days away!