Carnival Corp shareholders benefit request form

Bimmer babe

Email your info to guestadmin@carnival.com

Thank you! I think that information would be helpful to a lot

of people! :)

I sure hope that anyone who would send in their brokerage statement, or even a recent stock purchase order, as an e-mail attachment is skilled in downloading it from their brokerage in a format where the account numbers and any other identifying information other than your name can be obscured or edited out.

Personally, I would not send this info via e-mail no matter how carefully edited. E-mail is by far the most easily intercepted form of virtual communication--it is less unsafe to send your friend your Social Security number via Facebook chat than it is to e-mail your portfolio listing. That is why the practice is not encouraged.

When I click on the link that you provided it states "This benefit is applicable on sailings through July 31, 2017. Reservations must be made by February 28, 2017".

That's the current version & even if the form has a now expired date they'll accept it.

I too got July 31, 2017 as the year applicable. I saved the form for my May 2017 San Francisco round trip to Alaska. Thanks.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=388078&d=1466095327

Edited by candide333

• 1 month later...
the link opens up the form for Princess. It is mailed to Princess booking support.

Where is the one for Carnival cruises? I'm cruising on the Pride - not Princess.

thanks

Debbi

You are on the Princess forum.

Try Carnival.

Carnival Corp and Carnival Cruise line are 2 different animals.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

• 3 months later...

Carnival Corp: Shareholder benefit.

It is well to have a bare minuimum of only One Hudred Shares of eaither underlying Common Shares

CCL :NYSE/LSE or CUK :NYSE/LSE to obatin the SharehoLDER bENEFIT FOR pAYING THE cRUISE ON ANY OF THE Patrent Carnival's Lines.

It is listed in the 10K (Annual Report) each year they have had this wonderful beneit. Even yet a large competitor RCL :NYSE does have a much larger OBC.

We do and have cruised many times using this OBC Shareholde Benefit on the Cruise lines since they instituted it on them.

Do suggest calling them, as they term it now BOOKING SUPPORT to make sure they have added it on your account(s).

I keep my shares in accounts at one broker dealer ( Charles Schwab ) and they do send the DATA/INFO to them too. How much interest do you attain at your bank's)? Even on our Commercial Paper rated P-1 I get more on these Common Stocks..

Wouldn't it be nice if we had the option to email our shareholder forms in?

Would that not be faster?

I don't have fax capabilities @ home or work so I ask my bank to do it for

me. :o

YES! I think the same thing all the time. Faxing is so outdated! Thanks for the email address. With the account number blacked out, the information possibly gained by anyone hacking into email accounts is minimal. You can get almost all of that information in 5 mins. doing a simple search on the internet. Your info. is not as private as you think it is.

• 3 weeks later...
It is much easier and quicker. I usually get a reply within a day or two. I don't know why Carnival doesn't publish that info. Maybe they don't want a barrage of emails.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's actually on the form now.

DH sent ours in earlier today and it's already on our personalizer!! That's the fastest I have ever seen them do it!!

the link opens up the form for Princess. It is mailed to Princess booking support.

Where is the one for Carnival cruises? I'm cruising on the Pride - not Princess.

thanks

Debbi

It's the same form pretty much.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
And the current Shareholder Benefit Request Form which also explains how to apply for a Princess cruise.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=409530&d=1501699350

Thanks

I sent in an outdated form early this week and so far it hasn't been added to my cruise so will try again today with the 2017/2018 form.

(I'm used to it being applied within 2 days or so and have found that if it isn't, it's been lost)