Dress for the Mediterranean cruises?

beachbooles

I think we have it figured out for our greek isles cruise (with Athens for 3 nights to start):

Guys: Slacks and button downs

girls: Sundresses?

Daytime, anything to tour around in that's cool and comfortable.

Any special tips?

Thank you! We are so incredibly excited.

You don't even need button downs! My DH likes Tommy Bahama type shirts on SD and an occasional Polo. For Captain's Welcome and the farewell an open collar shirt with a sport coat is often a nice touch. med is a little dressier than the Caribbean.

Sun dresses are great. Nice slack and fancy tops work too!

And yes anything that is cool and comfortable works for tours. If you are going to churches ladies might need to wear more conservative dress, like covering upper arms, etc.

You will have a fabulous time!

You don't even need button downs! My DH likes Tommy Bahama type shirts on SD and an occasional Polo. For Captain's Welcome and the farewell an open collar shirt with a sport coat is often a nice touch. med is a little dressier than the Caribbean.

Sun dresses are great. Nice slack and fancy tops work too!

And yes anything that is cool and comfortable works for tours. If you are going to churches ladies might need to wear more conservative dress, like covering upper arms, etc.

You will have a fabulous time!

Ok~! thank you...that all sounds good. I broke out a sport coat for him thinking there may be a special night. Guess no ties are needed, which is awesome for him. ;)

Thank you

• 2 months later...
Ok~! thank you...that all sounds good. I broke out a sport coat for him thinking there may be a special night. Guess no ties are needed, which is awesome for him. ;)

Thank you

Really no coat, no tie or he will really be over dressed. But nice pants and great looking shirt will work for anything special you have planned.