We are looking for a beautiful beach, with a pool close by with food and preferable an open bar. Last year we bought this excursion form a guy in Cozumel and it was not a good beach and there was food but not included in the price we already paid, so it got expansive.. I have heard that you can just go the beach and there are plenty of places to eat. But I don't know if that is the best option... Does anyone have any helpful tips or could refer a good beach??

We are looking for a beautiful beach, with a pool close by with food and preferable an open bar. Last year we bought this excursion form a guy in Cozumel and it was not a good beach and there was food but not included in the price we already paid, so it got expansive.. I have heard that you can just go the beach and there are plenty of places to eat. But I don't know if that is the best option... Does anyone have any helpful tips or could refer a good beach??

Go to Nachi Cocum! It is a private beach club with unlimited drinks and a four course meal that can be ordered as you feel like eating it. We were there last year and ordered nachos and guacamole at 10, seafood soup and a fruit plate at noon, lunch at 1 and dessert at 3. Our waiter brought all our food to our loungers but we could have eaten in their open air restaurant. It is so beautiful there and you are assigned a waiter and a lounger. It is $55 per person. I booked last night for a cruise I am taking in March of next year! They only take 130 adults and the place could easily hold double that. I actually booked the cruise just so I could go back to this place! Beautiful large pool and hot tub with swim up bar. They offer massages and water sports for an additional fee. Well maintained property with showers, a little gift shop and a new building with lockers. I forget how much the taxi cost but not bad. They do not allow a rowdy crowd. There is another beach club before you get to this property and that is where the rowdy crowd goes! They have a facebook page.

Mr. Sanchos was a great time with good drinks and incredible food. We had a group of 6 (3 couples) and shared a cab (van from the cruise port). I don't have the prices but if you search it there was several people who posted the cab price list on these boards. They had plenty of shopping opportunities outside the resort with little pressure.

When the cab dropped us off we walked in the main gates and met with a girl at a desk who looked up our reservation (made online before sailing). We each paid separately then she introduced us to Jose and said that he would take care of us for the rest of the day. He gave us a quick tour of the facilities then directed us to the beach and set us up with beach chairs. He then showed us to a table under large thatched umbrellas for shade. We were able to safely keep all of our belongings here and after giving Jose our drink order we found our way into the water. Jose found us in the water to deliver our drinks and told us that he would get another round.

After some time in the water and several margaritas we headed for the shade. Jose gave us menus and told us that everything on the menu was included and unlimited. Whatever we ordered he brought us two orders. We were glad he did as the food was incredible. Everyone agreed that the garlic shrimp and coconut shrimp was the best they have had.

Overall we all agreed that if we go back to Cozumel we would definitely go back to Mr. Sanchos. I would upload photos but I am not on my computer where I have my cruise photos. If I get a chance later I will upload some for you to view. It was really worth the price for the all inclusive.

Go to Nachi Cocum! It is a private beach club with unlimited drinks and a four course meal that can be ordered as you feel like eating it. We were there last year and ordered nachos and guacamole at 10, seafood soup and a fruit plate at noon, lunch at 1 and dessert at 3. Our waiter brought all our food to our loungers but we could have eaten in their open air restaurant. It is so beautiful there and you are assigned a waiter and a lounger. It is $55 per person. I booked last night for a cruise I am taking in March of next year! They only take 130 adults and the place could easily hold double that. I actually booked the cruise just so I could go back to this place! Beautiful large pool and hot tub with swim up bar. They offer massages and water sports for an additional fee. Well maintained property with showers, a little gift shop and a new building with lockers. I forget how much the taxi cost but not bad. They do not allow a rowdy crowd. There is another beach club before you get to this property and that is where the rowdy crowd goes! They have a facebook page.

I second this. Clean, beautiful, peaceful. It’s heaven for $55.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WE just returned from our wonderful rc cruise and after the amazing 7 mile beach, we were disappointed in Cozumel beach. Went to paradise beach club which was lovely with beautiful pool, but beach was rocky and current rough. We don’t care about the food, looking for nice beach. Any suggestions?

WE just returned from our wonderful rc cruise and after the amazing 7 mile beach, we were disappointed in Cozumel beach. Went to paradise beach club which was lovely with beautiful pool, but beach was rocky and current rough. We don’t care about the food, looking for nice beach. Any suggestions?

We felt the same way about Paradise Beach when we went there on our last trip to Cozumel. We want and nice beach that is rock and coral free. After looking at different places, we have decided to go to Nachi Cocom while we are docked there next month. Our second choice was Pasion Island.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Check out Chankanaub park. Great snorkeling they have dolphins, manatee, sealion show parrot show. Massages on the beach. Tequila tasting. Fresh water pool with a swim up bar. They do have an all you can drink with buffet lunch. I believe it was $20. Entrance is $19. The best part is that it is a state park and no big corporation is profitting. Check out their web site for details and coupons.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Check out Chankanaub park. Great snorkeling they have dolphins, manatee, sealion show parrot show. Massages on the beach. Tequila tasting. Fresh water pool with a swim up bar. They do have an all you can drink with buffet lunch. I believe it was $20. Entrance is $19. The best part is that it is a state park and no big corporation is profitting. Check out their web site for details and coupons.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

I'm another fan of Chankanaab. Quiet and nice. You have a palapa with chairs under it, and a waiter will come to you. GREAT snorkeling, but no beach. You have to go down some stairs to get into the water. I did the dolphin swim with a friend 2 years ago, and it was fun. It is extra... we did a ship's excursion.

• 4 weeks later...
How far is Nachi Cocum from the port and who did you use to get there? I don't see it as an excursion on our ship.

Thank you!

It is about a 10 minute taxi ride. There is a taxi line outside the port gates. Just tell them where you want to go and they will drop you off at the entrance. The resort will call for a return taxi for you. Seems like it was in the $15 range, less if you share with others.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mezcalitos on the ocean side of the island has a nice beach as does Bob Marleys on the other end still on the Atlantic. All the clubs and parks forementioned are in the lagoon between the island and land. we do chankanaab as we did one of the others and one of us stepped on fire coral and ruined everyones day. chankanaab has a kiddie lagoon with sandy beach for the little ones.

• 1 month later...
Mr. Sanchos was a great time with good drinks and incredible food. We had a group of 6 (3 couples) and shared a cab (van from the cruise port). I don't have the prices but if you search it there was several people who posted the cab price list on these boards. They had plenty of shopping opportunities outside the resort with little pressure.

When the cab dropped us off we walked in the main gates and met with a girl at a desk who looked up our reservation (made online before sailing). We each paid separately then she introduced us to Jose and said that he would take care of us for the rest of the day. He gave us a quick tour of the facilities then directed us to the beach and set us up with beach chairs. He then showed us to a table under large thatched umbrellas for shade. We were able to safely keep all of our belongings here and after giving Jose our drink order we found our way into the water. Jose found us in the water to deliver our drinks and told us that he would get another round.

After some time in the water and several margaritas we headed for the shade. Jose gave us menus and told us that everything on the menu was included and unlimited. Whatever we ordered he brought us two orders. We were glad he did as the food was incredible. Everyone agreed that the garlic shrimp and coconut shrimp was the best they have had.

Overall we all agreed that if we go back to Cozumel we would definitely go back to Mr. Sanchos. I would upload photos but I am not on my computer where I have my cruise photos. If I get a chance later I will upload some for you to view. It was really worth the price for the all inclusive.

How busy was Mr Sanchos?? It seems like a great option.