Escape CAS hosts

Sand and Seas

I asked someone who was on the Escape last week who were the current hosts and this was her reply. Exec host was Carey Louis. Amazing person! She also had Jessa, Melissa and Christina Masgo (back from a one-year hiatus and one of the best!) as hosts

Thanks for answering! I haven't met Carey before but I think I was on a cruise with Christina some time ago. (There are two wonderful Christina's I have met.)

We will be back on the Escape September 16th. Hope you have a great cruise!

Thanks for answering! I haven't met Carey before but I think I was on a cruise with Christina some time ago. (There are two wonderful Christina's I have met.)

We will be back on the Escape September 16th. Hope you have a great cruise!

I had a Christina a couple of times as well, not sure her last name, and she was a top notch host. Hoping she is the one who just returned to the Escape.

I had a Christina a couple of times as well, not sure her last name, and she was a top notch host. Hoping she is the one who just returned to the Escape.

Are we talking about the Christina from Romania I believe? That was previously on the Epic? I cannot find her card....but we SO enjoyed the person that I am referring to in May on the Epic on a B2B!

Are we talking about the Christina from Romania I believe? That was previously on the Epic? I cannot find her card....but we SO enjoyed the person that I am referring to in May on the Epic on a B2B!

That might have been Christina Bica. I think she was heading to the Epic when I sailed with her last. We really enjoyed talking with her and she was a very knowledgeable and friendly Executive Host.

That might have been Christina Bica. I think she was heading to the Epic when I sailed with her last. We really enjoyed talking with her and she was a very knowledgeable and friendly Executive Host.

Yes, Christina Bica is one of the better executive hosts. Melissa Brown and Jessa Lynn Clarin were also hosts on the Escape last summer. Christina Bica's brother, Adrian Bica, was our concierge when we were on the Escape last year. He was also great. I think that he was suppose to be going to the Joy.

• 7 months later...

Heading back to the Escape soon for our 7th time on her. Does anyone know who current Exec host or other hosts are? They seem to move Exec Hosts in and out on this ship!

We had Sharon Coscoulla in January (loved her!) and she said she would be leaving perhaps heading to the Epic. She told me then that only host John Bermudez would still be on board in April.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, Christina Bica is one of the better executive hosts. Melissa Brown and Jessa Lynn Clarin were also hosts on the Escape last summer. Christina Bica's brother, Adrian Bica, was our concierge when we were on the Escape last year. He was also great. I think that he was suppose to be going to the Joy.

Christina and Adrian are now on the Bliss. Hope to see them soon.