What is the Craziest Thing Your have Done to Win a Ship on a Stick?

grillinchillin

I don't have a ship on stick.........but we did watch the Newlywed/Not-So-Newlywed Show on NCL Escape last year. The newlyweds, on their honeymoon, with both their families present, admitting to "making whoopie," several times, in the groom's boyhood bunkbed. They won the prize!

I had a string tied around my waist that had a ball on the end. I had to make the humping motion to get it in the bucket the most times and I won! Proudest moment of my life! :')

I've played this super funny! Sadly I didn't win LOL

I have no clue what I did?? The cruise director (Emma Nixon on the Sunshine, "Hello Lovelies!") sent one to my cabin. I did put in a dedication for the morning show?? Maybe that was it. Did win a Carnival Medal for serenading my bride during one of the production shows.

Figured the winner would be via the quest. Amazing what people will do for the R rated version

And still don't win! :loudcry: Had a girl right in front of me (I was front row) take off her shirt and then she lost her bra during some twister type thing. She still didn't win. :eek:

DH didn't win his Quest either, but we did win a ship on a stick because NO ONE showed up for a trivia game-not even the person from Carnival, we waited around for about 30 minutes, he finally showed up and we got a ship on a stick for perseverance.:D

So far we have that infamous ship on a stick from all the Carnival cruises we've done - Probably our "craziest" (and this probably wouldn't even touch the ones from the Quest) was being the only ones who showed up at a port-day trivia. The CD staff went ahead & did the game (country name that tune) - we managed to get one question right! LOL

We usually skip going off the ship in ports, so we do the trivia instead - amazing how much better the odds are!!

I might burn for this... On the Ecstasy one afternoon after Name That Tune the cruise director asked for anyone that could impersonate Elvis. No takers. Second call, no takers. I might, might have stepped up on the stage, exchanged pleasantries and then dropped on the floor appearing dead. Won it going away...

My daughter and I played in Trivial pursuit and won, but we got Carnival medals instead of a ship on a stick. I think I'm pleased with that. (We kept getting Arts and Literature and she and I are nerds, happily, so, yay us!). Thank you to our impromptu team mates Jerry and the 17 year old young lady with him.