Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:22 AM.
Fishers, Indiana
480 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Hi. We are planning to take a river cruise from Budapest next year. We are in need of a couple of nights in a hotel in Budapest before the cruise. My sister is coming with us, and we prefer a two bedroom suite instead of two separate rooms. Right now, we are looking at Millennium Court, a Marriott property by the river. I think this is marketed as an extended stay hotel. We are looking at this property because we can reserve a two bedroom suite for a reasonable price.

Has anyone stayed at this property? Location appears to be good, but I'm just surprised the price is not as high as others in the same location. Also, does anyone know of other reasonably priced hotels that offer two bedroom suites?

Thanks.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Naoyuki and Richard...Fishers, Indiana

Future Cruise:
Crystal Mozart April 2019 Budapest to Vienna
Conway, AR USA
1,873 Posts
Joined Jan 2001
If you Google the hotel, you can read many review from people who have stayed there. It is certainly not a Marriott Hotel, per se, but appears to be the kind of accommodation you are seeking. The location looks great!
Cole
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
B. Cole
Fishers, Indiana
480 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Originally posted by cole
If you Google the hotel, you can read many review from people who have stayed there. It is certainly not a Marriott Hotel, per se, but appears to be the kind of accommodation you are seeking. The location looks great!
Cole
Thanks for your post. Yes, the property is marketed as "executive apartments." I don't know what they mean by "executive" however.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Naoyuki and Richard...Fishers, Indiana

Future Cruise:
Crystal Mozart April 2019 Budapest to Vienna