Michelin stare down restaurant dinner with Crystal Motzart

owen15cruiser

Re thread title: I have known snooty waiters in my time, but I suspect there is an 'autocorrect' gremlin in your title. If you tell me what you meant it to be, I can fix it. [Also the spelling of Mozart: the 't' is invisible] :)

Personally, if you are not in a PH or above, my suggestion is to make a individual reservation at the same restaurant (and at the same time even) and order a la carte.

The Crystal excursion is a set menu with no choice. The Crystal group does not take up the entire restaurant. However, as a group, you will not get the personal attention worthy of a Michelin star restaurant. Going on your own gives you the full Michelin star experience at the restaurant. The only downside is that you have to get your own taxi there and back.

For a true 2 or 3 star Michelin experience in Vienna, suggest you book in advance for the Steirereck Restaurant. This is one of best restaurants experiences I have been too and the restaurant is located in a park so it is a beautiful setting. Crystal restaurants are one Michelin star only.