Newbie here-Infinity

cruisekitty22

Can my DH wear a polo shirt and black pants, not jeans to dinner or is that too casual? He hates to dress up!! A button down shirt is dressed enough for him. I will be wearing skirts to dinner. We don't want to be turned away from dinner!

Will be fine. Now just sit back and watch how this thread develops.

Can my DH wear a polo shirt and black pants, not jeans to dinner or is that too casual? He hates to dress up!! A button down shirt is dressed enough for him. I will be wearing skirts to dinner. We don't want to be turned away from dinner!

Just as an FYI, he can even wear those on evening chic evenings (replaced formal evenings) if he wants to. Enjoy.

I wore that or a polo and nice jeans on our last cruise pretty much every night to Luminae. Sometimes I would mix in a casual button up shirt. One night I even wore my nicer tennis shoes with the jeans. *gasp* :D This was on Millennium last month. I have to admit I was kind of surprised by the number of people who dressed up on the chic nights, I saw several men in suites/ties and women in very nice dresses, given that we were in Alaska.

As others have said, he will be fine. We were on the Infinity a year ago for a California Coastal cruise. My "jeans" were just nice jeans (dark in color, not faded, no tears), and was just fine. I paired that with long sleeve button down shirts with collars and fit in just fine! Levi Docker-style pants are also totally acceptable. We did see some people go all-out with tuxes and dresses, so the sky is the limit!

ALL jeans are "designed" by someone! As long as they aren't baggy, dirty, torn, etc....they're fine. Dark wash always looks nice! I've yet to take jeans on a warm-weather cruise, tho...too warm for me! I don't wear jeans in the summer!

ALL jeans are "designed" by someone! As long as they aren't baggy, dirty, torn, etc....they're fine. Dark wash always looks nice! I've yet to take jeans on a warm-weather cruise, tho...too warm for me! I don't wear jeans in the summer!

Do women wear "nice" jeans in Luminae at any time with a dressy top?

I don't wear crops--you don't wear jeans--makes the world complete. But I will be taking some linen pants also.

Do women wear "nice" jeans in Luminae at any time with a dressy top?

I don't wear crops--you don't wear jeans--makes the world complete. But I will be taking some linen pants also.

Yes nice jeans are in line with the dress code of Luminae. Unlike the main dining room the official dress code of Luminnae is always Resort Casual.

Yes nice jeans are in line with the dress code of Luminae. Unlike the main dining room the official dress code of Luminnae is always Resort Casual.

Thank you! I've been cruising RCL for years and feel apprehensive about not yet knowing the ropes on Celebrity. But I sure look forward to it this November.

Hi, Could I enquire something also...do men have to wear long sleeves shirts/tops in the dinning room?

Would my 17 and 12 year old sons be able to wear smart shorts or are these a no no?

Thank you

Yes short sleeve shirts are acceptable in the MDR in the evening on anyone.

I've seen younger boys than yours turned away in the evening for trying to enter the MDR in the evening wearing shorts. No matter what they are called. No problem wearing shorts in the MDR for breakfast and lunch.