Time zone question in PV

terryjo

:confused: I am confused by the arrival times shown on the NCL Star itinerary for our arrival in Puerto Vallarta. Since PV is on central time, do the times shown on the itinerary supplied by the cruise line adjust for lthe ocal time zone?

We are scheduling a canopy zip adventure for that morning and are not sure what hour of the morinng to schedule for. If the ship itinerary says we arrive in PV at 9am, is that 9am central time or 9am pacific time? Even the canopy tour is not able to tell me for sure and are suggesting I schedule with them for an hour later just in case, but I don't want to cut short our afternoon by starting late in the morning.

Any help here by cruisers who have been there would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

TerryJo:confused:

:confused: I am confused by the arrival times shown on the NCL Star itinerary for our arrival in Puerto Vallarta. Since PV is on central time, do the times shown on the itinerary supplied by the cruise line adjust for lthe ocal time zone?

We are scheduling a canopy zip adventure for that morning and are not sure what hour of the morinng to schedule for. If the ship itinerary says we arrive in PV at 9am, is that 9am central time or 9am pacific time? Even the canopy tour is not able to tell me for sure and are suggesting I schedule with them for an hour later just in case, but I don't want to cut short our afternoon by starting late in the morning.

Any help here by cruisers who have been there would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

TerryJo:confused:

I hate to say it, but this is a question for NCL. It seems that every line handles time zones differently. Princess matches ship time to local time, Carnival did the same back in 2002 but I understand they don't any more.

Check with NCL and find out what their policy is for this itinerary.

Enjoy! :)

Archived