13 Hits and Misses From Allure of the Seas

LauraS

I did laugh at the miss with the TP - I would think it has to meet certain biodegradable standards because of the ships plumbing (which doesn't always mean super soft)

I was thinking the same thing.

And since I'm not likely to ever be able to afford a $16,000pp suite unless the lottery gods or the upgrade fairy decide to be EXTREMELY generous some day, I'm likely to be stuck forever with "Heavanly Choice."

If it means going on the Allure, or any cruise, I can live with that.

Thanks for the Hits and Misses.

Interesting comment about people leaving "Chicago" early. Is the theater really hot like it is on Oasis? I loved Hairspray, but was so hot near the end of it that I almost left, and I know that other people left because the temperature was so uncomfortable. Could that have anything to do with it?

Also interesting on how Rita's is having problems getting the food right. Actually sounds alot like the problems they've had on Oasis w/ the Seafood Shack, everything coming out oil soaked. Both concepts seem like an easy food item to prepare.

Thanks, Laura, for the interesting hits and misses. I really appreciate it. I guess I'll take my I-Pod after all. But wait, is the wi-fi free? Is there wi-fi, come to think of it?

Could folks have left the Chicago show because they had a reservation at some other meal or show or other obligation? I just can't imagine leaving Chicago.

A question: Were the comedians at the Comedy Corner funny?

Your hits and Misses have just made me even more excited. I hope they get the oil out of the food at Rita's Cantina before Dec 1. We have reservations there on Dec 2. I'll be very cross of the food is greasy and we have to pay extra for it. I'm a fanatic about avoiding greasy food.

Thanks again for the slide show. I really enjoyed it.

They forgot the biggest miss of all. For the people who can afford a $16,000 per person suite ($64,000/family) for one week, please do not forget to accept my resume to work for you. I would hate for you to "miss" that, and I would hate to "miss" that opportunity.

They forgot the biggest miss of all. For the people who can afford a $16,000 per person suite ($64,000/family) for one week, please do not forget to accept my resume to work for you. I would hate for you to "miss" that, and I would hate to "miss" that opportunity.

LOL! :D For me the only way I could ever be in that fabulous suite is to offer to work there. That is a great idea. There is another way...if I won the Power Ball Lotto.

Archived