P&O website showing amount of remaining cabins

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:10 PM.
Surrey, UK
1,429 Posts
Joined May 2006
Originally posted by cruiser1955
The attached PDF file shows an example of one that I found for Oceana. I hadn't seen this before. It is just part of the page, not the whole detail. Running Windows 10 on my laptop and the number of cabins for me is available in MS Edge, Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome.
Chrome was not showing 'cabins available' for me on Macbook but I've found out why - that data was blocked by Adguard - turned off Adguard for that site and all is OK now.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

P&O (20): Old Arcadia, Arcadia, Aurora(2), Azura(3), Britannia(2),Oceana(2), Oriana(5), Ventura(4)
Celebrity (4): Summit, Solstice, Eclipse, Silhouette
Thomson (3): Emerald(3)
Princess (2): Diamond Princess, Emerald Princess
RCI (1): Radiance of the Seas
Holland and America (1): Eurodam
Premier Cruises (1): Rembrandt
Dolphin Cruises (1): Island Breeze
Sun Cruises(1): Sunbird
Devon, UK
4,365 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
Yes I noticed it on my cruise on Oriana this September. There are only 5 inside cabins available and only about 8 Outside. The price has shot up since I booked and balconies and suites are sold out.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jean