Can I bring an insulated cup for free beverages?

Produce123

hello there, can I bring a large insulated cup similar to the ones from Starbucks to fill up with juice or water or coffee or any other included free beverages to keep by my lounger and chair? If so, do I fill it up myself at a certain beverage counter? Thanks.

hello there, can I bring a large insulated cup similar to the ones from Starbucks to fill up with juice or water or coffee or any other included free beverages to keep by my lounger and chair? If so, do I fill it up myself at a certain beverage counter? Thanks.

Yes you can.

Yes, just use the cups provided to fill your bottle because trying to cram your own under the spout is unsanitary.

We always bring ours for coffee in the morning and lemonade/tea in the afternoon.

Correct about using their cups to fill yours for sanitary reasons.(y)

By the way, if, like me, you prefer a coffee cup bigger than the ones provided on the ship, a 16 oz. Tervis coffee mug fits under the coffee dispenser just fine without it touching the spout. Same holds true if you want use the mug to get ice water. No need to pour from one cup into another.

By the way, if, like me, you prefer a coffee cup bigger than the ones provided on the ship, a 16 oz. Tervis coffee mug fits under the coffee dispenser just fine without it touching the spout. Same holds true if you want use the mug to get ice water. No need to pour from one cup into another.

It's a sanitary issue...not will it fit under the spout. You don't know where the cup before you was at before they put it under the spout...YUCK!!:eek:

It's a sanitary issue...not will it fit under the spout. You don't know where the cup before you was at before they put it under the spout...YUCK!!:eek:

So you pick your cup up and lick the bottom of it? What do you do with your finger after pressing the dispense button that everyone else on the ship has already pressed ahead of you? Maybe a cruise ship is not somewhere you should be hanging out if you are worried about someones cup being able to sit under the spout without touching anything except the bottom! How do you know those workers weren't picking their nose when they brought those clean coffee cups out and stacked them up for your use? I could understand not using a personal cup like on a soda fountain where you have to press the lever in with the cup to fill it, but when the cup clears the dispenser and the botton has to pressed with a finger, come on!

So you pick your cup up and lick the bottom of it? What do you do with your finger after pressing the dispense button that everyone else on the ship has already pressed ahead of you? Maybe a cruise ship is not somewhere you should be hanging out if you are worried about someones cup being able to sit under the spout without touching anything except the bottom! How do you know those workers weren't picking their nose when they brought those clean coffee cups out and stacked them up for your use? I could understand not using a personal cup like on a soda fountain where you have to press the lever in with the cup to fill it, but when the cup clears the dispenser and the botton has to pressed with a finger, come on!

Coffee, water, soda...what ever your getting, use a clean cup. You can lick the bottom of yours if you'd like, I'll pass ;p

????? I don't understand what you're implying. If the person before me used a cup that didn't touch the spout, and I use a cup that didn't touch the spout, how can there be a sanitary issue?

And how many times have you seen someone use one of the ship's cups that they've already drank out of? Same difference. As long as it doesn't touch the spout, germs can't jump. For that matter, you don't know how many people have touched that cup before you took it.

Carnival staff themselves say to use there cups when filling your personal mug or insulated cup. If they see you filling your personal cup from the drink dispensers or ice machine, they not happy and close the drink station to clean it. On Splendor they even had signs at the drink stations saying to use their cups to fill your personal cups please. saw someone on my last cruise stick their personal mug under he lemonade dispenser and a staff member stopped them and show them the sign then they removed the nozzle and replaced it with another and wiped the back splash of the drink dispenser down with a sanitary cloth. Yes its a sanitary issue. This is how "things" get spread though out the ship like wildfire. Norovirus comes to mind. Also same goes for the ice dispenser. use one of Carnival cups and then dump it into your personal cup. I brought my own 32 oz. insulated mug last time and used their cups to fill my cup and they had no problem with me taking several cup fulls to fill my 32 oz cup.