Anyone use Isabel with Blexie?

Derbie

Blexie is full up on our day in port, but I went ahead and booked with his coworker Isabel. Anyone took the tour with her? I am sure she will be great, but I thought I would ask you fine people.

I have a couple questions for you. Did you alter your tour at all, did you enjoy the restaurant you visited, and how much do you recommend we take for spending and tipping? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Normally, I plan way in advance, but I just booked the cruise, and we leave on 9/8.

We were with Isbel not Isabel. If it was Isbel it is a he and he was great. This is him and the car we toured in. The car was owned by the driver (Monolo).

6c4ae568cab4b64b69e2b1f87de56da9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
I have a couple questions for you. Did you alter your tour at all, did you enjoy the restaurant you visited, and how much do you recommend we take for spending and tipping? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Normally, I plan way in advance, but I just booked the cruise, and we leave on 9/8.

We just went with the flow....our tour was interrupted by a 45 min downpour on day 1. We missed some of the stuff listed on the standard tour. I recommend telling Isbel up front what you want to see. He is very open to doing what you want.

The restaurant we went to was good but a little pricy. Again it might be best to set your expectations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
When you tour with Isbel, do you have a driver and a guide, or does Isbel serve both functions? Just wondering how crowded that car is going to be with 4 of us on the tour.

Isbel is the guide and the driver is the owner of the car. Usually Monolo with Isbel. So 2 guides but Monolo speaks very little English.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We have Isbel too. Looking forward to it.

Questions about the tour. In communications, Blexie said the car can fit 4 people if the guests "aren't that big" 😛

If there is a driver and a guide does that mean he expects all 4 people to fit in the back seat?

8 hours ago, Alegeeter said:

We have Isbel too. Looking forward to it.

Questions about the tour. In communications, Blexie said the car can fit 4 people if the guests "aren't that big" 😛

If there is a driver and a guide does that mean he expects all 4 people to fit in the back seat?

There were four in my group. The driver, guide and me in the front and the other three in the back. Plenty of room for the six of us without feeling cramped.