Ariel Jacobe - pianist/entertainer extrodinaire

Has anyone seen/heard Ariel Jacobe in recent months? He was on the Norwegian Gem during my first cruise back in 2008. :) FANTASTIC!

I've enjoyed two cruises with Norwegian since then (another one coming soon) but alas :o NO ONE even close to Mr. Jacobe's talent in the piano lounge.

Has anyone seen/heard Ariel Jacobe in recent months? He was on the Norwegian Gem during my first cruise back in 2008. :) FANTASTIC!

I've enjoyed two cruises with Norwegian since then (another one coming soon) but alas :o NO ONE even close to Mr. Jacobe's talent in the piano lounge.

Ariel is wonderful! He was on the Norwegian Dawn at the end of September/early October. The easiest way to "find" him is to read the freestyle dailies that folks post. Seems he has been alternating between the Dawn/Gem/Jewel/Spirit (at least that's where we've seen him over the last couple of years).

• 1 year later...

i was entertained by him every night on a Norwegian Dawn cruise from Boston to Quebec just a few weeks ago and he was OUTSTANDING!!

• 1 month later...

I just returned from a cruise on the NCL Dawn and Ariel was playing in the Gatsby's, he was absolutely awesome. I just loved him and was entranced with his music. He was headed home for the holidays, but I would guess he will be back out on another NCL ship after the new year.

• 4 years later...

We just sailed on the Norwegian Gem (May 25, 2018) to Bahamas and Ariel Jacobe was a featured pianist/singer in several restaurants aboard ship. He was amazing and sounded a bit like Jack Jones.