Yacht Club Vs Ships without Yacht Club experience

Raj.K

Hi All,

We have enjoyed cruising on MSC Yacht Club. Does anyone know what experience to expect if sailing on a MSC Ship that does not have Yacht Club when cruising on Suites (Aurea experience)?

Say Orchestra or Opera when compared to the Fantasia Class and new Seaview/Seaside.

The exclusive Topsail Lounge and the One Pool definitely gives best views. Are there similar vantage points on other ships?

How about the experience on non-Yacht Club ships for those travelling on Suites (Aurea experience)?

Restaurants/Mealtime

Bars

Spa

Other

Thank you

Hi All,

We have enjoyed cruising on MSC Yacht Club. Does anyone know what experience to expect if sailing on a MSC Ship that does not have Yacht Club when cruising on Suites (Aurea experience)?

Say Orchestra or Opera when compared to the Fantasia Class and new Seaview/Seaside.

The exclusive Topsail Lounge and the One Pool definitely gives best views. Are there similar vantage points on other ships?

How about the experience on non-Yacht Club ships for those travelling on Suites (Aurea experience)?

Restaurants/Mealtime

Bars

Spa

Other

Thank you

Aurea has my time dining ,and,

free access to the private sun deck usually called top 13 or top 16

which other guests can use for a fee, these sundecks have the forward views you want. on Lirica and Musica class ships

P1050641.jpg

They also get priority boarding and one complementary massage and an All inclusive drinks package included (not the premium package, you can upgrade to premium at a price)

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Hi Skier52,

Thank you for this.

Are there dining options/venues included in the cruise or just a buffet? Yacht Club has exclusive restaurant where you get attentive service, is the my time dining experience on Lirica/Musica class similar?

Obviously in the Topsail Lounge it is easy to find seats and enjoy a drink or two with canapes whilst playing cards in a nice quiet environment. Are there similar venues on Lurica/Musica class ships?

Thanks

I always cruised on YC and tried once the aura on the preziosa because the YC was full booked. I didnt like except the cabin was larger than in the YC. I missed the top sail, the one pool, the butlers...so I prefer to wait and sailing only on ship with yacht club.

Hi Skier52,

Thank you for this.

Are there dining options/venues included in the cruise or just a buffet? Yacht Club has exclusive restaurant where you get attentive service, is the my time dining experience on Lirica/Musica class similar?

Obviously in the Topsail Lounge it is easy to find seats and enjoy a drink or two with canapes whilst playing cards in a nice quiet environment. Are there similar venues on Lurica/Musica class ships?

Thanks

Area Dining is in a dedicated part of an MDR which is open for Aurea guests through the scheduled dining times. Access is through a dedicated door to the MDR

You can pre-book a time to dine and table size or just turn up when you want although in that instance you may have a short wait.

other guests in the MDR( Bella and Fantastica have a 10 - 15 minute slot where the doors are open and after that they can't gain access.

The buffet is open to all guests