Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:53 PM.
USA
97 Posts
Joined May 2000
Hi! How was your cruise? We booked a 15 day to Hawaii out of SF for April 2019. Looking forward to your review!

Originally posted by lbfluffy
We are leaving on Monday. We are packed and ready to go. This is the longest cruise we have ever taken, 15 days. I am excited just strange being away so long. My kids are in their mid to late 20’s so I know they will be fine. But I’ll miss my fur babies. I have two spoiled Boston Terriers. My son will love and care for them, but I know he won’t walk them two miles everyday like I do. He said he would walk them some. Oh and of course my girl Boston is mopey because the luggage is out.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Lindsay

Tropicale--5/1988 --Mexican Riviera--7 days
Jubilee----4/1992 --Mexican Riviera--7 days
Holiday----4/2000 --Baja--4 days
Star Princess--3/2002 --Mexican Riviera--7 days
Ecstasy---6/2002 --Baja--4 days
Sun Princess---4/2003 --Mexican Riviera--10 days
NCL Star---8/2005--Alaska--7 days
Paradise----4/2006--Baja-4 days
Golden Princess---4/2007--Mexican Riviera--10 days
Mariner of the Seas---4/2009-- Mexican Riviera--7 days
Brilliance of the Seas---9/2015--New England/Canada--7 days
Grand Princess---2/2017--Mexican Riviera--10 days
255 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
We just did the 15 day Hawaii out of SF and really enjoyed it. Embarkation and disembarking went very smoothly. The ship’s interior venues are beautiful. Lots of activities and shows to keep you busy. I had never been out in open ocean before, so I was concerned about sea sickness, but our cabin was midship and the ride was pretty smooth the entire time. Food in the dining room was mostly good, although I had to add salt to a lot of it, (which I never do at home.) we did the Ultimate Balcony Dinner one night which was awesome. Also the food in the Crown Grill is great. We used the laundromat about halfway through so we didn’t have to bring as much clothes. It’s six dollars to wash and dry. The weather wasn’t great, so we didn’t spend as much time outside as I would’ve liked. We did fit in a couple pool days though. My husband got a little bored with so many sea days, but I didn’t mind. It would’ve been nice to have more time in the Islands, but nothing can be done about that. Over all, we had a great time and I would definitely do this ship again, but maybe a different itinerary.

Sent from my iPad using Forums