Webcams not free any longer?

jordanaire

The cams work for me. There is an option for an Ad-free deluxe version, but the cams are free to just view with ads. But no cam for Long Beach, disappointing as that is the only one I am really interested in. Although it does look like great weather in Port Canaveral

• Thanks to PTZtv once you’re on one of their cam pages you can access the following sites from the menu in the upper left hand corner.
  • Port Everglades
  • Fort Lauderdale
  • Marriott FLL Beach
  • Hilton FLL Beach
  • Pompano Beach
  • Port Miami
  • Miami Airport
  • Port Canaveral

• Tampa
  • Key West
  • Nassau
  • Paradise Island
  • St. Maarten
  • Maho Beach
  • SXM Island
  • Aruba
  • Bermuda

• Atlantic City
  • NJ Wildlife
  • NY Harbor
  • NY Port
  • Juneau AK
  • Morgan Hill CA
  • Cats-n-Kittens

• 2 weeks later...
I just tried to check the ships at Port Canaveral and it appears as though you have to pay a subscription to see them. That's awful! I love watching the ships leave.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

I cannot see them any more either ,I contacted PTZ theey denied it and said it was my cable company but I can get the cameras any other time of day just not when the ships come in or go out :( On my laptop or desktop!

It's Saturday at 11 am. I just went to the PTZtv web site on my Laptop. I went down the list opening each listed webcam there. All webcams on the list opened for free on the laptop.

Yep I just cannot watch when the ships come in or when they go out the rest of the time they come up :( Port everglades is the one I am talking about and this is every week never had this problem before!

I cannot see them any more either ,I contacted PTZ theey denied it and said it was my cable company but I can get the cameras any other time of day just not when the ships come in or go out :( On my laptop or desktop!

Yep I just cannot watch when the ships come in or when they go out the rest of the time they come up :( Port everglades is the one I am talking about and this is every week never had this problem before!

Just went through the 3 east coast Florida ports without a problem. Watching the Magic leave Canaveral right now.

Just went through the 3 east coast Florida ports without a problem. Watching the Magic leave Canaveral right now.

Okay any IT people on here ? I can pick up the ships on my desktop today but not on my laptop. I can pick up all other cameras any time. I just get blocked out when the ships are leaving port everglades and when they come in it is weird! I wake up at 4:00 AM and use my laptop . Anyone have any idea why? TY

After the ships leave I will beable to see port everglades on my laptop.

Edited by Reader0108598

I've run into issues as well, some cams I can watch, some not. When I wrote to them PTZtv was of no help either. PC is one of those that I cannot view, also port of St Maarten as well as Key West. I used to watch them but, no more.:mad: Add port of Miami to that list too.

I've run into issues as well, some cams I can watch, some not. When I wrote to them PTZtv was of no help either. PC is one of those that I cannot view, also port of St Maarten as well as Key West. I used to watch them but, no more.:mad: Add port of Miami to that list too.

I know frustrating used to be my weekend morning activity with my coffee. :(

Wonder what changed!

Edited by Reader0108598

Change your browser I did and am on this morning! :) Good luck!