MSC DIVINA: Wich areas are restricted to Fantastica experience passengers?

Streblo

I see on deck 15, the Le Muse Restaurant labelled as Yacht Club, but is the Garden Bar and the Garden Pool Zen Area a no go place for us humble Fantastica Experience pax? I figure if I know I'm not permitted beforehand, I can psyche myself up not to gatecrash :cool:. I'm guessing The One Pool and Bar on deck 18 and Top Sail Lounge on Deck 15 are to be avoided. Anywhere else?

If I recale correctly, the Aurea sundeck is on deck 18. It is included in the Aurea experience, but still available for a fee to anyone on the ship. We were there a couple of times on Splendida (we had Aurea level), and imho I recall that I would not have paid the money if it had not been included. Indeed, while its true that it is quieter than the pools on the Lido deck, I found it windy when at sea, and the wind direction before sailing off was such that soot from the stack was blown on the sun deck.

I see on deck 15, the Le Muse Restaurant labelled as Yacht Club, but is the Garden Bar and the Garden Pool Zen Area a no go place for us humble Fantastica Experience pax? I figure if I know I'm not permitted beforehand, I can psyche myself up not to gatecrash :cool:. I'm guessing The One Pool and Bar on deck 18 and Top Sail Lounge on Deck 15 are to be avoided. Anywhere else?

You can go there and it's adults only.

If I recale correctly, the Aurea sundeck is on deck 18. It is included in the Aurea experience, but still available for a fee to anyone on the ship. We were there a couple of times on Splendida (we had Aurea level), and imho I recall that I would not have paid the money if it had not been included. Indeed, while its true that it is quieter than the pools on the Lido deck, I found it windy when at sea, and the wind direction before sailing off was such that soot from the stack was blown on the sun deck.

We didn't have any wind issues when we paid for the Aurea sundeck on Divina, but that might be just down to luck. The bar service is very basic though. The only YC area you can access is Le Muse restaurant, all other YC areas have card key access.

Also you can't access the elevators and bar areas hidden behind the mirrors but it does amuse the other passengers when you try.

You can go there and it's adults only.

Thanks Riclop, but I'm still unclear which you mean. Do you mean just the Garden Pool? Or all the places I mentioned in my OP.

We didn't have any wind issues when we paid for the Aurea sundeck on Divina, but that might be just down to luck. The bar service is very basic though. The only YC area you can access is Le Muse restaurant, all other YC areas have card key access.

Also you can't access the elevators and bar areas hidden behind the mirrors but it does amuse the other passengers when you try.

Noted: Don't try the hidden elevators!, thanks.

The Garden pool and bar are not reserved to YC. The pool deck area just happens to circle the Muse restaurant. Riclop is right that the Aurea sundeck (deck 18) is a kid free zone. I don’t remember if the Garden area is kid free. I don’t recall seeing any when having lunch at the Muse (we were YC), but we didn’t go there because it was *packed* solid from what we could see.

As far as I know, non YC cannot access Le Muse. We were asked for our cards the first couple of days, i.e. until they recognized us.

???

There are no elevators off-limits (apart from, maybe, the one dedicated to YC from the Spa) nor bar areas "hidden behind mirrors" on Divina.

???

There are no elevators off-limits (apart from, maybe, the one dedicated to YC from the Spa) nor bar areas "hidden behind mirrors" on Divina.

Lol, any Divina sailers know there are certain mirrors that make it look like there are elevators where there are none, and also extra bar seating where there is none.

Thanks Riclop, but I'm still unclear which you mean. Do you mean just the Garden Pool? Or all the places I mentioned in my OP.

Fantastica (and Bella) passengers have the run of the ship except for YC areas which are access controlled.But you have to pay to use the Aurea sundeck during the day. Indoor pool and garden pool are adults only. The garden pool is the smokers pool as there is a smoking area on the port side by the amaretto bar.If you want to see the YC take the behind the scenes tour. There is also a bar near the theatre (can't remember the name) that only sells premium drinks, and only accepts the deluxe drinks package.