What is the best way to get seated with others who booked separately?

stacymills99

We book the Seaside for March and requested a early seating time. My dad called me yesterday and he informed me that he just booked the same cruise as us and requested early seating time as well. I know that there are a few different seating times/dining rooms. What is the best way to ensure we end up at the same table together? We both booked using different travel agents?

Go to your booking online and start the web check in process. In Step 2 there is a place to enter the booking number and stateroom of family or friends you want to dine with. This is subject to both being in similar experience levels, meaning a Fantastica cabin cannot eat with a Yacht Club. I'm not sure of the policy regarding mixing Aurea flexible time with the set time categories.

I had this very issue on my cruise in the Caribbean. My sister booked at a later time and so wasn't connecting to our booking. As it turned out there was no issue. I'd gone expecting to have to speak with someone on board, but I can only assume because our surnames matched, MSC had already placed us together. We discovered on embarkation that our cards, restaurant and seat numbers, matched.

I'm sure if that doesn't happen with you it'll just be a case of grabbing gold of the relevant person on boarding