Kid friendly ideas

iluvmyortiz1122

Having a hard time searching here for kid friendly ideas in Freeport and Nassau. I see lots of beach options but my kids are small so need things to do. They would not be happy just sitting and running on the beach. Considered a day pass to resort but same thing. I would need to know ahead of time kids would have more to do than play in the sand. Also doesn’t have to be the beach!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My little kids can play in the sand and pools all day, easily. So I can't relate. This does severely limit ideas though, and you didn't say how old your kids are.

Atlantis has the most, it's pricey, but there is a water park, beach, aquariums, etc. Also the suggestion of the zoo is pretty good.

Enjoy!

There are different passes for Atlantis so you don't have to pay the huge price for the waterpark if your kids are too little for the rides. The Digs pass just includes the aquarium and predator lagoon area. The beach pass includes the above plus the beach. And then the waterpark pass includes the above plus the pools and water rides. Sounds like the dig's pass is just what you need. My recommendation is to bring plenty of bottled water or drinks because drinks are crazy expensive at Atlantis and there aren't any water fountains.