Do you Need To Book For The Shows?

janny444

Hi....have I misunderstood but do you now need to book for seats in the main theatre? On our previous MSC cruises you could just turn up at the main theatre on either the early or late shows without pre booking.

Hi....have I misunderstood but do you now need to book for seats in the main theatre? On our previous MSC cruises you could just turn up at the main theatre on either the early or late shows without pre booking.

On the new ships (Meraviglia, Seaside...) you have to book. If not, you have to wait if there are a seats available a few minutes before the show starts.

On the new ships (Meraviglia, Seaside...) you have to book. If not, you have to wait if there are a seats available a few minutes before the show starts.

You also have to book on the Lirica class ships since they were stretched

The theater on Seaside is smaller than on other ships so you will need to make reservations for which time slot you wish to attend. Just gives you space, not a particular seat.

What ship? , if it's the newer ships yes you have to pre book once you board because MSC made the theater much smaller then let's say the Divina.

I’m confused. Do we pre book or wait until we’re onboard. We’re sailing on seaside in the yacht club August 25th. This is the first I’ve heard of this.

You can only book when onboard. The concierge will advise/assist you if you have any difficulties.

And to clarify Bea’s response, the shows are free. I’m sure she meant to say some of them get fully reserved.

You're right ... I usually spot that in others' posts LOL :D Thanks for clarifying. ;)

To answer Mistyraj ... there are several ways to reserve seats ... you can do it on your cabin TV, on any of the many screens around the ship or even on the MSC for Me app once onboard.